Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> how about the opposite?, what do they do that irritates you?
jolene555
Posted: Oct 21 2004, 03:49 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 681

inspired by my current frustration. i go to bed and he says "i'll be there in a minute!" it's now nearly 7 am and he's still playing on his comp downstairs. now he'll be crabby all day from not sleeping, and we will suffer. men.

--------------------
jo (georgia's momma)

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahooMSN
MomToMany
Posted: Oct 21 2004, 04:32 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Hmmm, this is an easy one!

It really irritates me when he comes home from work and spends an hour BSing with his dad.

When I ask him what he wants for supper and he says "I don't care" then ends up hating what I make.

The way he falls asleep in the recliner when the kids are screaming.

How he can take a shower whenever he wants, and it's the biggest inconvenience when I want to take one.

How he can go off with his friends for an entire day, come home and eat, then leave right away again.

How he can go to bed whenever he wants, and I'm stuck with the screaming kids.

How it's such a big problem whenever I want to go somewhere (which isn't often since it's such a problem). NOTHING goes right when I go somewhere.

How he always checks the phone when he gets home to see who's called during the day.

The way he criticizes me when I'm driving.

That's a start. I'm sure there is more.

favre4fan
Posted: Oct 21 2004, 08:10 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Member No.: 818

Leaves his clothes wherever he takes them off!! His biggest downfall is being messy. I am a neat freak and I hate clutter!

--------------------
Elsa & Iain
Nolan 14
Austin 11
2 furkids(boxers) Kay & Koal

After 2 years 7 months TTC our first
together we finally got our miracle,
only to have it taken away....

2-23-07 ~ 15 weeks ~ user posted image Missed Mc

No farewells were spoken no time to
say goodbye, you were gone before we
knew it and only God knows why....

user posted image

PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo

~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Oct 21 2004, 08:25 AM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Member No.: 788

QUOTE (jolene555 @ Oct 21 2004, 06:49 AM)
inspired by my current frustration. i go to bed and he says "i'll be there in a minute!" it's now nearly 7 am and he's still playing on his comp downstairs. now he'll be crabby all day from not sleeping, and we will suffer. men.

I have the same problem - my DH doesn't stay up quite all night but last night he didn't come to bed until 3 am and I was lying in bed with a raging migraine! He always says he won't stay up too late and then stays up until the wee hours of the morning. dry.gif

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM
kit_kats_mom
Posted: Oct 21 2004, 08:42 AM
Quote Post

Cary the Lemur

Member No.: 135

Nothing too awful. wink.gif

He farts a lot. rolling_smile.gif

He has an uncanny knack for sleeping through baby cries on the baby monitor. dry.gif

He isn't handy at all with yard work or house repairs. It would be nice to not have to hire people to take care of easy repairs and yard work. I knew this when I married him though. tongue.gif

He has a "thing" with putting his hands in dishwater. If I make a sink full of soapy water to soak the cooking dishes while we eat dinner, he will not put his hands in it to wash the dishes. He will rinse the dishes before he puts them in the dishwasher but he will not touch the sponge. I often find myself scrubbing and scraping the dishes as I take them out of the dishwasher to get the dried on food off. blink.gif

He really tries though and so I can't get mad at him for any of it...unless I'm pregnant and cranky! LOL

--------------------
Cary

PMEmail PosterMSN
5littleladies
Posted: Oct 21 2004, 09:18 AM
Quote Post

Lissie

Member No.: 116

Hmm...I don't know if this is a fair question. I think it might be too easy. happy.gif

Here's a few of mine-

He always tells me he will do something and 2 weeks later it STILL won't be done.

He thinks it's the biggest inconvience to change Brianna when he's home from work even though I do it all day.

He tells me he is coming to bed and I go down to see what happened to him 2 hours later and he fell asleep on the couch-only a big deal on worknights when he needs the alarm to wake up.

He thinks that somehow we have a never ending fountain of money. This one he is actaully working on. We will see. dry.gif

This post has been edited by 3littleladies on Oct 21 2004, 09:18 AM

--------------------
~*~Jennifer~*~
Wife to Jason, Mom to Madeline, Megan, Brianna,
Alyssa, Kate, and our babies in heaven-Benjamin, 8/13/04, and David, 8/01/07

Jen's Blog
PMEmail PosterMSN
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Oct 21 2004, 09:20 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 32

well I do have a few, and if theis would have been the other day when I was mad a t him it would be oh soooo long

breaking promises

when he is inconsiderate in what i ask of him (if you want the example I will let you know)

leaving his stinky socks in the living room or dining room (pheeewwww)

humm there maybe more will have to think about it

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
MyBlueEyedBabies
Posted: Oct 21 2004, 10:48 AM
Quote Post

Mommy's littlest man

Member No.: 828

Mine would have to be either computer related or when he will look ast the screaming child to ask me what I am going to do about it.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
heavenly_1970
Posted: Oct 21 2004, 10:55 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 756

OH...This is GREAT! rolling_smile.gif

When he always gets 'play time' (fishing,hunting,poker night) and Im always at home taking care of the kids.

When he always has at least a couple hundred $$ in his wallet & I never have a flippin penny! mad.gif

When he expects me to be in 'the mood' any time he's ready dry.gif

There are more, but I guess I better be grateful he's not hang'n out in the bars all night and picki'n up skanks... tongue.gif

--------------------
Kimberly
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Sunflower04
Posted: Oct 21 2004, 11:00 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Member No.: 803

When he gets sick because he acts like a BIG BABY! and so CRANKY! mad.gif
PMEmail PosterYahoo
jolene555
Posted: Oct 21 2004, 11:00 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Member No.: 681

i love the man bashing . . .

how about when georgia is wearing thin on my patience, so he offers to take her for a bit. when what he actually does is put her in her play pen and pay no attention to her whatsoever and i can hear her crying from the next level.

--------------------
jo (georgia's momma)

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahooMSN
A&A'smommy
Posted: Oct 21 2004, 11:22 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Member No.: 243

OH NO I would not put up with that sorry I did for a year and told him NO MORE now he is NOT alloud on the comp after I go to bed blush.gif

When he ignores me, doesn't pick up after himself, stays late at work, waits until the VERY last minute to do his homework... I could keep going its a REALLY good thing I love him so much wub.gif rolling_smile.gif wub.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
kimberley
Posted: Oct 21 2004, 12:50 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 249

hmm this is a hard one for me right now. i am really loving and appreciating DH these days. he truly is the best wub.gif sure he does things that bug me for about 10 seconds, but that is it.

i guess the biggest thing that bugs me about him is that he doesn't voice what he wants or needs. it is noble to put your family first but your needs should be met also. speak up, i'm not psychic! rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image mama to Jacob, James, Jade, Kaleigh and Riley!!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

The Administrators of Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Oct 21 2004, 01:36 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 235

i guess the biggest thing that bugs me about him is that he doesn't voice what he wants or needs. it is noble to put your family first but your needs should be met also. speak up, i'm not psychic! 

I think this is the thing that irritates me the most about Scotty, too. He never gets mad at me, he never complains when I spend too much money, he won't fight worth a dang, either. rolleyes.gif

I try NOT to think of the bad, irritating things, really. I just don't think it is healthy for our marriage if I do. That is why I wouldn't post last night on the other thread. wink.gif I was upset and I didn't want to say something I would regret. He is terrific to me. I just don't know where I would be without him. He has made my life complete and he is my soul mate. wub.gif So he isn't touchy-feely and he won't give me a massage or rub my feet without me having to ask, but he does love me. wub.gif

PMEmail Poster

gr33n3y3z
Posted: Oct 21 2004, 02:00 PM
Quote Post

Doin Good :~

Member No.: 822

Only a few things about RedChief that ticks me off to no end is his Snoring I just want to put a pillow over his head and hold it there. And he gets out of bed in the middle of the night around 3ish and wakes me up getting back in. If I do the pillow thing he wouldnt get out of bed and more nor snore LOL But I still love him enough to keep him around other than that he is great wub.gif

--------------------
Wife to Ed (Redchief)
Mom to Rick,John,Erin and Kaitlin

"Believe 100% in what you see believe 50% of what read and none of what you hear"
PMICQAOLMSN
redchief
Posted: Oct 21 2004, 06:38 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 800

I do not snore.

Maybe a little. biggrin.gif

--------------------

Ed is husband to Lisa (since 1983)
Dad to Ricky, John, Erin and Kaitlin

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
paradisemommy
Posted: Oct 21 2004, 08:27 PM
Quote Post

Brother/Sister Love :)

Member No.: 142

emlaugh.gif rolling_smile.gif you guys are funny!!

hmmmmm..mine would be endless playing on either the x-box, playstation, supernintendo or gameboy... dry.gif

--------------------
May your troubles be less,
your blessings be more
and nothing but happiness
come through your door.
PMEmail Poster
MomToMany
Posted: Oct 22 2004, 02:40 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

QUOTE (kit_kats_mom @ Oct 21 2004, 11:42 AM)

He has an uncanny knack for sleeping through baby cries on the baby monitor. dry.gif

Oh, mine too! He is CONSTANTLY farting, so gross!!!

And yes, he sleeps through the baby moniter cries, too, and it's on his side of the bed on his dresser dry.gif .
coasterqueen
Posted: Oct 22 2004, 06:51 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

Well, hmmmm.....

The way he says he'll be coming to be in just a minute and it takes him like a half hour to "prepare" for bed. rolleyes.gif

The way he has to go out like every 1/2 hour to hour every night to go smoke a cigarette but then he won't smoke at work because he doesn't want anyone there to know...but he doesn't care if he takes time out of our evening to do that smelly thing. mad.gif

When we are done with dinner I like to sit and let my stomach relax for a moment and he HAS to clean up directly after eating. Drives me insane!

I'm sure I have a bazillion more but the worst is his DRIVING!!!!!!!!!!! He drives like a little old lady and I can't stand it. mad.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
3xsthefun
Posted: Oct 22 2004, 12:27 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 227

Actually he is not to bad but there are a few things that bug me!

*He whines & pouts when I want to go out with a friend or just even to the store alone. Oh, and when I want to walk over and see my grandma* It is like he can't be alone with the kids for a couple hours. mad.gif

*Complains about our pets, ugh...specially the cats! Then he goes and pets them when he thinks I'm not looking! rolleyes.gif * He knew he married a animal lover I don't know why he does that!

*Goes and spends every Wednesday evening over at his buddy's garage is fine. But then again if I want go out alone or something he doesn't want me to.* I know pretty much like the first complaint!

*He doesn't do this often but sometimes complains about the house work. Mostly me washing clothes & folding* I really don't mind washing I just hate folding! He was good about doing it after I had to have a C-Section with Maegan. Now he hardly helps. dry.gif

I guess that is about it. There are a few other things that bug me but not major. He is pretty good about watching the kids alot of times. It is just when he gets in his moods not wanting me to go anywhere. laugh.gif

Forgot to add everyonce in a bluemoon..LOL... he will help clean up the house. Go figure! emlaugh.gif

This post has been edited by katie&maegan'smomma on Oct 22 2004, 12:29 PM

--------------------
Tina wife to Rob (Sept. 25, 1999)
mommy to Kaitlynn (11), Maegan (7) & Ryan (3.5)
PMMSN
3xsthefun
Posted: Oct 22 2004, 12:33 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 227

OMG! You had me laughing! My husband is the same way. rolleyes.gif

Just this morning he farted and said "I left you something!" blink.gif rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
Tina wife to Rob (Sept. 25, 1999)
mommy to Kaitlynn (11), Maegan (7) & Ryan (3.5)
PMMSN
Mom2Boyz
Posted: Oct 22 2004, 12:36 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 337

Actually there's not too many things that irritate me about dh.

It would be nice if he would change a dirty diaper once in a while, or put his clothes in the laundry hamper. But all in all he does pretty good. He even cooked dinner last night and gave Conner a bath because I wasn't feeling well wub.gif

--------------------
Photobucket

PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
favre4fan
Posted: Oct 22 2004, 02:07 PM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Member No.: 818

He farts a lot.

hahahahahah my son farts more than the hubby and its disgusting though cause he just lets em rip wherever.

--------------------
Elsa & Iain
Nolan 14
Austin 11
2 furkids(boxers) Kay & Koal

After 2 years 7 months TTC our first
together we finally got our miracle,
only to have it taken away....

2-23-07 ~ 15 weeks ~ user posted image Missed Mc

No farewells were spoken no time to
say goodbye, you were gone before we
knew it and only God knows why....

user posted image

PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
mama3x
Posted: Oct 22 2004, 04:55 PM
Quote Post

Kyrie loves Maisy!

Member No.: 552

This is great, the down side of our DHs! happy.gif Ok here goes...

*Like Lisa...DH's snoring! It's enough to put me in a foul mood. Funny thing is it only seems to bug me/wake me while pg! No matter how many times I kick him or make a big production about getting in and out of bed, he doesn't stop. DD is still in our room so I can't have a fit.

*He says he's going to do something then doesn't do it. EVER.

*His spending is more than his income. This is what has put us in a bad way.

*When I am feeling up to cleaning something, that's the very spot he messes up when he comes home from work! ARGH! mad.gif So I wonder why do I even try to make a nice house?

*When I am at my wit's end with our DD cranky-butt, he takes her but then does things that upset her more and heck we live in a condo, does he think I can't hear her crying? He can upset her like no one else can. It's usually funny to me but not after a whole day of crankiness.

I promised myself to only list 5 but there are more. dry.gif However I guess I'll keep him. rolling_smile.gif 'Cause he does handle all the poop jobs (DD's diaper when he's home, cat box, and dog newspaper - they don't go outside). biggrin.gif

--------------------
Dionne, wife to Kevin & proud SAHM of
Brenden (13yrs), Kyrie "BoogaGirl" (23m), Dallas "Boy-Boy"(20wks)

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Jamison'smama
Posted: Oct 22 2004, 05:58 PM
Quote Post

My Little Loves

Member No.: 214

I do love my DH but it is nice to share what drives me crazy

~~ he is always tired.. although we start our day at the same time, he goes to work, I stay home then when he comes home, I go to work for a couple of hours and I am 7 MONTHS pregnant but he needs a nap!!!

~~ he is an impulse buyer..if he wants it...he gets it NOW, that was the source of our last big fight, he wanted satellite radio since we moved further from his work, I thought--great, now I have a good CHristmas gift to get for him...nope, he bought it the day after he decided it would be neat to have ARRRGGGGHHH!

~~ his inability to multi-task at home--seems to do it fine at work but if he is watching Jamison, he can't do ANYTHING else.

I guess that's it, he does do a lot for me and for Jamison and I really SHOULD focus on those things smile.gif Tonight is just one of those nights. I finally got Jamison to sleep at a decent hour and he is downstairs asleep on the couch..we have just had such little time together lately it frustrates me..hence me venting on the computer right now smile.gif

--------------------
Brenda, a mom and wife in love with my family

The administrators of Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the moderators. Report a post using the report button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0250 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]