Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Off to WW this week....
lovemy2
Posted: May 20 2007, 03:52 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Validating
Member No.: 8,607

I am going back to WW this week - I did it before I got married and lost 40 glorious pounds and felt and looked wonderful - tried to do it several times after Olivia but never really committed to it and then boom 4 years later I was pregnant again and am now very overweight - luckily I carry it semi well - so now I am really ready.....I am going Tuesday nite...

Here I go on the road to getting healthy and for the first time in awhile I am doing something just for me....(well also for my kids so I am healthy and will be around for them for a long long time...)

Wish me luck

--------------------
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
PMEmail Poster
MyBabeMaddie
Posted: May 20 2007, 04:05 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,193

Good for you! I was thinking about joining but I don't know anything about it, can you just go to the website and find information about groups around you?

--------------------
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
PMEmail PosterAOL
lovemy2
Posted: May 22 2007, 04:49 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Validating
Member No.: 8,607

Yes - go to weightwatchers.com and you can put in your zip code and it will tell you where there is a meeting near you - or you can do an online program - I prefer the meetings - or you can do the online and then go to the meetings for support but you can't be weighed there.....does that make sense??

--------------------
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
PMEmail Poster

MyBrownEyedBoy
Posted: May 22 2007, 05:30 AM
Quote Post

Just funny!

Member No.: 2,273

Good for you! It's not an easy thing to look in the mirror and be grossed out. Welcome to the loser club. Journaling helps me sometimes. I've been kind of bad at it lately, though. thumb.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Mommyof3
Posted: May 22 2007, 07:08 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 4,303

I really want to do this too. I did WW a few years back and I got really discouraged because I was soooooo good for two weeks and the first week I lost 3lbs. and the next I lost nothing. No cheating or anything. I shouldn't have just quit because of that, but at the time I didn't really have any support doing it. I would really like to lose about 30lbs. That would be GREAT!!! biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.4094 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]