Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Waaah, I want to do something with my hair now
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 17 2007, 05:43 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 89

everyone else is...i'm jealous!! emlaugh.gif

What can I do wth this?

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
gr33n3y3z
Posted: Aug 17 2007, 05:49 AM
Quote Post

Doin Good :~

Member No.: 822

I dont know but I like it the way it is smile.gif

--------------------
Wife to Ed (Redchief)
Mom to Rick,John,Erin and Kaitlin

"Believe 100% in what you see believe 50% of what read and none of what you hear"
PMICQAOLMSN
luvbug00
Posted: Aug 17 2007, 06:05 AM
Quote Post

awhat!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,984

I like it as is. But i ONLY got my hair professionaly cut cuz i wasn't paying. emlaugh.gif I am sooo cheep with haircuts. My bff got me this one. ( the salon was very posh, it made me nurvous) but this is the first time i've had a "cool" cut.

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo

Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Aug 17 2007, 06:09 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Member No.: 32

humm your thick and cury? let me think. I just got mine chopped off.

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
coasterqueen
Posted: Aug 17 2007, 06:17 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

QUOTE (Kaitlin'smom @ Aug 17 2007, 09:09 AM)

I wanna see pics. tongue.gif

Rocky - I'm not sure because I'm wondering what I want to do with mine too. blush.gif I'm thinking of getting mine chopped off too, but I'm afraid I'll not stop crying until it grew back. happy.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
moped
Posted: Aug 17 2007, 06:46 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 1,035

Rocky I like your hair - do you have a good straightener???

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
TANNER'S MOM
Posted: Aug 17 2007, 06:54 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 824

I would go short...and stacked.

--------------------
PM
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Aug 17 2007, 07:12 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Member No.: 32

QUOTE (coasterqueen @ Aug 17 2007, 09:17 AM)

Rocky - I'm not sure because I'm wondering what I want to do with mine too. blush.gif I'm thinking of getting mine chopped off too, but I'm afraid I'll not stop crying until it grew back. happy.gif

I will take some this weekend and post them. Its so versitile, well dry and flat ironed I will let it air dry this weekend and see how it looks then. It taks so much less time now which is what I wanted and everyone so far says the love it, kaitlin calles it CUTE, but also told me I shoudl have kept it long and she woudl have helped me take care of it wub.gif

anyway Rocky with out knowing your hair to well and feeling the texture of it I am not sure but I do think maybe a stacked bob would work well for you. you deffinalty got the face for it. do you have a stylest? or just going to some random place?

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
luvmykids
Posted: Aug 17 2007, 07:42 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 3,038

Short hair is hot, hot, hot right now. I'm getting mine whacked next week.
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 17 2007, 08:46 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

QUOTE (coasterqueen @ Aug 17 2007, 09:17 AM)

Yeah, I don't do so well with short hair. This is the last time I got it cut....l

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 17 2007, 08:46 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

QUOTE (moped @ Aug 17 2007, 09:46 AM)
Rocky I like your hair - do you have a good straightener???

Yes. I'm going out tonight, so this afternoon when I straighten it properly, I'll take another pic.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 17 2007, 08:50 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

QUOTE (Kaitlin'smom @ Aug 17 2007, 10:12 AM)
anyway Rocky with out knowing your hair to well and feeling the texture of it I am not sure but I do think maybe a stacked bob would work well for you. you deffinalty got the face for it. do you have a stylest? or just going to some random place?

My hair is very thick. It's soft though. It's very frizzy... I bet Amy knows what I mean when I say my hair is textured much like a black person's hair.

Short hair isn't for me. I go nuts over it, and it usually ends up in an afro. dry.gif

I don't have a stylist, although my friend is friends with Bryan Easter, who's supposedly won crap loads of awards as stylist, and told him about me, and he's waiting for my call. I'm just too much of a chickensh**. emlaugh.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
cameragirl21
Posted: Aug 17 2007, 09:19 AM
Quote Post

Treehugger and proud

Member No.: 4,205

Rocky, you are beautiful, you don't need to do anything to your hair, I like it the way it is.
I have the same kind of hair btw, it's curly but gets frizzy here in the humidity so I've been straightening it for years.
My friends and I call it "Jewish hair" and it may be like a black person's hair, somewhat, considering Israel is right outside of Africa and that is where those of us with Jewish hair come from. happy.gif
Given that your background is French, do you possibly have some Algerian, Tunisian, or maybe Lebanese roots? That would give you that kind of hair, also if you have Croatian roots, that would also.

--------------------
Image hosted by ImageShack

user posted image
Another mother's breaking heart is taking over
When the violence causes silence
We must be mistaken....
--The Cranberries
PMEmail Poster
bawoodsmall
Posted: Aug 17 2007, 09:22 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 13,464

I like it. I am so glad to hear short hair is in right now. I have had mine short for a while but I get bored with the same haircut right away. Maybe I haven't found the right one. I will get it cut and then the next time I go in will do somethin diff again.

On another note. Here is a pic of Aiden. He is 15 months old and my difficult child. He is lucky he is so darn cute.

--------------------
user posted image[/IMG]
PMEmail Poster

Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 17 2007, 09:26 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

QUOTE (cameragirl21 @ Aug 17 2007, 12:19 PM)
Given that your background is French, do you possibly have some Algerian, Tunisian, or maybe Lebanese roots? That would give you that kind of hair, also if you have Croatian roots, that would also.

No, not likely.

My family (the older generation I mean) tends to be... a little on the bigot side. dry.gif

My father's mother is 100% Irish.

My mother's grandmother (on her dad's side) was 100% pure blood native american indian, of the Abenaki tribe. My mother's great grandmother on her mom's side was also 100% pure native.

That's all. emlaugh.gif

I've often been mistaken for Lebanese or Mulatto, growing up...

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 17 2007, 09:27 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Anyways here are the pics from me straightening my hair.

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Quote Post

Ruby Member

And this is AS SHORT as I'm willing to go

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
moped
Quote Post

Ruby Member

SO do you get any native benefits?

DO you have a treaty card

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 17 2007, 09:29 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Sorry, don't mind the dumb look on my face... I like how that pic turned out, and this one I'm going to have framed for dh...

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Calimama
Posted: Aug 17 2007, 09:29 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 5,538

I love it just straightened.. what kind of straightener do you use??
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 17 2007, 09:31 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

QUOTE (Bellasmommy10 @ Aug 17 2007, 12:29 PM)

It's a Cortex from Coriolis. It's a model that's a couple years old, so I was able to only pay about 200$ for it after the fit I threw at the place selling them... they'd sold me one that didn't work properly, so they gave me a big discount. wink.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Calimama
Posted: Aug 17 2007, 09:32 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 5,538

QUOTE (Hillbilly Housewife @ Aug 17 2007, 09:31 AM)

It's a Cortex from Coriolis. It's a model that's a couple years old, so I was able to only pay about 200$ for it after the fit I threw at the place selling them... they'd sold me one that didn't work properly, so they gave me a big discount. wink.gif

Ooo.. I'm off to search for it! Thanks! thumb.gif
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 17 2007, 09:33 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

QUOTE (moped @ Aug 17 2007, 12:27 PM)
SO do you get any native benefits?

DO you have a treaty card

I could, but I don't use the card.

If I was to use the card, I could cut pretty much all the tax I pay. I could use it to deduct the taxes from my house.. car... etc... but I don't bother.

Oh, I can get jobs a little easier if I play the native card, because it's a minority group and lots of jobs, especially government jobs, love to hire native people for that reason. Uh, we speak "actual" English. wink.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
moped
Posted: Aug 17 2007, 09:33 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Rocky, your face looks very thin - you are doing great

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 17 2007, 09:36 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

QUOTE (Bellasmommy10 @ Aug 17 2007, 12:32 PM)
QUOTE (Hillbilly Housewife @ Aug 17 2007, 09:31 AM)

Ooo.. I'm off to search for it! Thanks! thumb.gif

Here's a link to the one I'd originally bought, which didn't work. And yes, I paid the full price.

http://corioliss.ca/cgi-bin/online/storepro.php

Here's the one they were able to give me instead, they were out of the pink one when I went back to complain.

You're lucky, you can buy it now for half price. dry.gif thumb.gif

http://corioliss.ca/cgi-bin/online/storepr...0001:1128971597

This post has been edited by Hillbilly Housewife on Aug 17 2007, 09:38 AM

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0165 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]