Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Bad stomach pain
mysweetpeasWil&Wes
  Posted: Jul 28 2005, 06:07 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,474

I've had bad stomach pain for about three days now. It always hits me hard in the morning and sometimes in the middle of the night, but I typically feel fine during the rest of the day. I know AF should be showing up soon and I took two PG tests already and they are negative. So what could it be??

Sorry if this is TMI, but I've had bad #2 a couple mornings, but this morning my stomach is just achy. So I thought maybe it was just something I ate, but why would it last for a few days then??

Does anyone know the signs of a miscarriage? Would I have had a positive PG test first? I should be getting AF this week, although I'm never regular, but it's not like I'm late. I don't think. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but it sorta feels like the beginning of labor. Cramps and poopy feeling. sad.gif

--------------------
Rae SAHM to Wil (4) and Wesley (2) ~ Wife to Richard 10/20/01
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail Poster
Sarah&Mackenzie
Posted: Jul 28 2005, 06:21 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,956

I am not sure what it could be, but if it doens't get better soon you should go to the doctor!! I hope you feel better soon!!

--------------------
Photobucket
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0176 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]