Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> weird feeling
A&A'smommy
Posted: Jun 21 2009, 03:17 PM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

ok I have no idea whats going and I was wondering if anyone has experience this before? And if you would see a doctor or not

first of all I think I'm pmsing so that doesn't help but my breast feel like I'm nursing again they get that LET down feeling and two nights in a row I had a little discharge its been 9months since i have nursed Autumn so its NOT that. I have done a little research but nothing has really helped because no one else said that they had a discharge its clear it looks and feels like the stuff you leak when your pregnant but even if I was pregnant I'm not due for another week so I can't take a test for another 5 days and I believe that is WAY to early to be leaking. Its SO weird and it feels weird and oh yeah my breast are swollen too. This makes no sense at all rolleyes.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
ZandersMama
Posted: Jun 21 2009, 03:45 PM
Quote Post

Jesus answers knee mail

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,776

i would wait the week and see if you are pregnant first ( i had similar symptoms with zav) and if not go see a doctor.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterMSN
my2monkeyboys
Posted: Jun 21 2009, 03:59 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 2,245

It may just be hormones acting up; my sister had this happen a lot even before she ever got pregnant. If you are TTC, I may would go ahead and test, just use a cheapy $1 store test. If you are not TTC, then I'd just wait and see if you start in a week.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster

moped
Posted: Jun 21 2009, 05:48 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 1,035

Are you TTC???? biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Jun 21 2009, 05:50 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

I've had discharge twice in my life, once when I had a lump, it was quite large, but I believe only from hormonal changes my body was going through (8th grade), and also, with ALL my last pregnancies. It seems early, but it's not. Do you do regular breast exams? I don't know if it would be from bf or not, seems strange that it would be, but one never knows. I would call a doctor for sure if a HPT turns negative in a week.

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
A&A'smommy
Posted: Jun 22 2009, 06:27 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

OMG NO I don't think I'm pregnant in fact I think AF may come early this month and be not so friendly. And normal tender breasts is not unusual everything else is. I do normal breasts exams after af every month and I know your not suppose to check right before AF but I did just to see if there was something there.. my guess was a harmonal imbalance but I also read somewhere that it could be thyroid issue. I think if it happens again I will call my doctor its just so strange

Also NO BABIES FOR JESSICA

rolling_smile.gif

This post has been edited by A&A'smommy on Jun 22 2009, 06:30 AM

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
coasterqueen
Posted: Jun 22 2009, 07:09 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

Jessy Ann, I've been dealing with that very same thing for a couple of months now. I don't have the discharge, but I have the sensation of letdown like when I was BF. My doctor doesn't really have an answer for it, unfortunately dry.gif , and I keep thinking it's hormonal of some sorts. I KNOW I'm not pg, too, lol.

Wish I had an answer for you.

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
manihar234
Posted: Sep 5 2012, 11:34 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 23,905

i always get these feelings like things have happened before or i experienced it before or saw it sometime like in a dream or thought? Like today something happened and for som reason i felt this really odd feeling likeit happened before.What is it, does anyone else get it?
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0118 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]