Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Is it possible to have symptoms 6 days before peri, desperately need advice
kyrus_smith
  Posted: Mar 18 2008, 07:49 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,809

Hi I'm Alicia I have 2 kids one is 2 yrs and one is a year.
Is this possible.......

Is it possible to have symptoms 6 days before period is due?
Sorry I have to ask, I have had very painful breasts they're tender, sore and achy - which has only happened when I was pregnant.

I also have bad mood swings and urinating frequently - I just don't feel normal.

However my last period came on 24 th February and it was 31 day cycle which hasn't happened before.

My usual cycle is 28-29 days - So when do you think my period is due this month - if it was 28 days it would be due on Sunday (Easter) !

Well I took a First Response Test today - I just couldn't wait - and it cam up negative - but my breasts are killing me - both of them and as I said I definately feel pregant!???????? ohmy.gif

I took the test this morning its the one thats meant to turn up 4 days before missed period but I am due Sunday so I guess I'm 5-6 days before my period and that if it was a 28 day cycle!

I'm so confused - I really do feel pregnant and wanted to know if it is possible to have symptoms early with out being able to test - and is normal to test to early get a negative and then to retest later than get a positive!

with my other pregnancies I tested 2 weeks past period and got the brightest positive and then with 2 nd pregnancy tested the day before period was due - I have another test - and wanna know if I should take and when lol

HELP.......
PMEmail Poster
momofone
Posted: Mar 18 2008, 07:58 AM
Quote Post

Be Kind

Member No.: 11,030

You could test again in a few days - I think I also heard of test that are for 5 days before your period too. Good Luck!
PMEmail Poster
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Mar 18 2008, 01:51 PM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Member No.: 788

I'd wait at least until the day your period is due to test again. The earliest I have gotten a positive test was 4 days before my period was due, and it was so faint I could harldy see it. wink.gif

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM

Crystalina
Posted: Mar 18 2008, 02:12 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 3,338

Don't waste your other test. Wait until your period is due before you take it again. You should get a pos. by then. thumb.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
Auburn
Posted: Mar 19 2008, 06:14 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 13,110

I knew that early that I was pregnant with this one. I had to restrain myself from saying anything to hubby about it. Did not want to seem "nutty" if by some chance I was wrong. lol. I would wait four days and then test again using first am urine. I know I would stress myself out really bad if I kept testing over and over. Good luck!!!
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0181 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]