Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Kelly Kelly Kelly
lovemy2
Posted: Jul 7 2007, 12:08 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Validating
Member No.: 8,607

I had such good news at LA today - I started my fast forward this am and although I don't think it had anything to do with it - when I went in for my plan for after the FF I was 2.8 lbs lighter than I was on Thursday!!!! I think it was more because I had on work clothes, etc. on Thursday and just shorts and a tshirt today but I will take it thumb.gif I only have 5.2 lbs to go to get under 200 (can't believe I just posted that weight but who cares - gotta bare it all!!)

AND - I don't have to buy the mandatory LA Lites which being cheap like I am I was not looking forward to the $29 a box when I could have gotten the same type thing like you said bulk at BJs or something but since I have acid reflux they don't want me using them cause of the chocolate in them etc.....I have to eat more food to replace the calories, etc. but I will take it - so I am on my way girlfriend....

Wanna meet me at some exotic beach with a bikini on when we both reach goal tongue.gif

--------------------
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
PMEmail Poster
amymom
Posted: Jul 8 2007, 03:32 AM
Quote Post

The kids!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,308

Sorry to butt in here... but good luck and congrats!

--------------------

Anne Marie
Mom to Billy & Mary Beth
Wife to Lee

PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
Sam & Abby's Mom
Posted: Jul 8 2007, 06:41 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 11,125

bump for Kelly...............

Congrats on the weight loss, girl ! Sounds like you are off to a great start. Keep it up.

--------------------
Peggy
Wife to Tim (Oct 1996)
Mom to Sammy (Nov 2004), Abby (Jun 2006)
PMEmail Poster

MyBrownEyedBoy
Posted: Jul 9 2007, 08:13 AM
Quote Post

Just funny!

Member No.: 2,273

QUOTE (lovemy2 @ Jul 7 2007, 03:08 PM)
I had such good news at LA today - I started my fast forward this am and although I don't think it had anything to do with it - when I went in for my plan for after the FF I was 2.8 lbs lighter than I was on Thursday!!!! I think it was more because I had on work clothes, etc. on Thursday and just shorts and a tshirt today but I will take it thumb.gif I only have 5.2 lbs to go to get under 200 (can't believe I just posted that weight but who cares - gotta bare it all!!)

AND - I don't have to buy the mandatory LA Lites which being cheap like I am I was not looking forward to the $29 a box when I could have gotten the same type thing like you said bulk at BJs or something but since I have acid reflux they don't want me using them cause of the chocolate in them etc.....I have to eat more food to replace the calories, etc. but I will take it - so I am on my way girlfriend....

Wanna meet me at some exotic beach with a bikini on when we both reach goal tongue.gif

I'll join you in a sexy one piece, but I haven't worn a bikini since junior high and stretchmarks will not allow me to do so now. WTG, Christine. You've done awesome! Keep up the hard work.
And just so you don't feel bad, I'll post my starting weight and my current weight.

January 2007 - 211.2 pounds

July 2007 - 176.2 pounds

Great that you don't have to buy those monster $$$ bars. They taste okay, but not that good. LOL.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0085 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]