Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Am I being rediculous?
na81
Posted: Apr 13 2006, 04:54 AM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,357

My SO's family is having Easter on Saturday. One of his cousins have a farely new baby and they are going to be there. bawling.gif I told my SO that I didn't know how long I would be able to stick around with them being there because I've been finding it hard to be around babies since my m/c. bawling.gif He understands, but I don't know if his family will. Am I being rediculous? I want to be there, it's my daughters first Easter that she will actually be able to participate in the egg hunt! I just don't know how easy it will be for me.

--------------------
Nicole-mommy to Taylor and Teagan, SO to Josh

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
PMEmail Poster
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Apr 13 2006, 05:18 AM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Member No.: 788

I don't think you're being ridiculous. hug.gif I think you should just play it by ear. Go, and if it gets too hard you can leave... and if it turns out to be not as hard as you thought, you can stay longer. I'm sure his family will understand! hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM
MommyToAshley
Posted: Apr 13 2006, 05:21 AM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

Nothing is ridiculous about how you feel. It may be hard to be around babies and it will take time to heal. Do what you think is right for you. I am sure his family will understand.

So sorry for your loss. hug.gif

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Halo42101
Posted: Apr 15 2006, 01:20 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 3,035

hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif I can sympathize with how you feel because I had a m/c myself at the end of February, and found out shortly after that my brother & his wife are expecting their second baby. I pray that you're okay tomorrow and that you're able to enjoy some time with your family. Please know that I am here if you need someone to talk to. hug.gif

Hugs from,
Jessi
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0270 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]