Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> I feel like I'm on a teeter totter
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Apr 21 2006, 06:25 AM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Group: Members
Member No.: 788

I called and talked to my ob's nurse and she didn't seem to think that what I passed last night was the baby, but since I didn't save it there's no way to tell. My ob said we can just keep my u/s appointment and then I'll know for sure.

So I'm kind of in limbo right now. One minute I'm crying thinking it's all over and that my baby's gone, and the next I'm thinking it's not gone yet and I'm dreading it happening. wacko.gif I can definitely see why a lot of women opt for a D and C. If it didn't seem like such an invasive procedure I might ask for one just to get this over with - but with the ultrasounds and the pelvic exams I've had all the invasiveness I can handle right now. It was bad enough that the only doctors in the ER on sunday were men. bawling.gif

I'm sorry I keep rambling on about this ~ don't feel like you have to reply. I just have to get it out.

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM
luvmykids
Posted: Apr 21 2006, 06:29 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 3,038

Please don't apologize, thats what we're here for. I wish I could say something but I am sending hugs and prayers your way. hug.gif
PMEmail Poster
moped
Posted: Apr 21 2006, 06:29 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 1,035

I am sorry Sara - when I had a mc I had it naturally but my freind at the same time had a D C - either way it is hard and once you can get back on track maybe you can try again - I only waited one cycle

hug.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster

~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Apr 21 2006, 06:32 AM
Quote Post

QUOTE (jenhopkins2000 @ Apr 21 2006, 09:29 AM)
I am sorry Sara - when I had a mc I had it naturally but my freind at the same time had a D C - either way it is hard and once you can get back on track maybe you can try again - I only waited one cycle

hug.gif

Thanks - right now I am feeling a bit anxious to try again - who knows how I'll feel when this is all said and done though. My doctor said she recommends waiting 2 or 3 months because if you get pg again right away you're more likely to have some bleeding, and thus, more anxiety, but I don't know if I can wait that long. I think we'll just wait until I have one AF and then go ahead and try.

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

PM
coasterqueen
Posted: Apr 21 2006, 06:34 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

hug.gif I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better and to take your pain away. hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
ediep
Posted: Apr 21 2006, 11:44 AM
Quote Post

Jason's mommy

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 81

hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
~*~*~*~Edie, Jason 9/23/02, and Emma 11/19/06~*~*~*~

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post
PMAOLYahoo
A&A'smommy
Posted: Apr 21 2006, 08:15 PM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Member No.: 243

hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif goodness sweetheart what a mess I'm sorry to hear that you are having to go through an emotional roller coaster hug.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
Halo42101
Posted: Apr 23 2006, 05:03 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 3,035

Sara, I am so sorry that you're going through all of this. I pray that the baby is still with you. I am just amazed that your obgyn can't tell. My obgyn suggested that I wait at least 2 months after my m/c. But that is also because I had a pelvic infection after my m/c and my obgyn wants to be sure I my body is completely healed before we ttc again. I pray the best for you & your husband, Sara. Lots of hugs to you. hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif
PMEmail Poster
MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Apr 23 2006, 05:23 PM
Quote Post

Nothing like having a sister...

Member No.: 212

QUOTE (~Roo'sMama~ @ Apr 21 2006, 10:32 AM)
Thanks - right now I am feeling a bit anxious to try again - who knows how I'll feel when this is all said and done though. My doctor said she recommends waiting 2 or 3 months because if you get pg again right away you're more likely to have some bleeding, and thus, more anxiety, but I don't know if I can wait that long. I think we'll just wait until I have one AF and then go ahead and try.

Oh hun I'm so sorry that you are going trough this. hug.gif Jade was conceived right after my second mc. I didn't have any bleeding with her and she came out healthy at 39 weeks.

--------------------
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.

I've been hugged by Lisa, Kelly, Jennifer, Erika, Jimmie, Nichole, Kimberly, and Tammy. Thanks ladies!
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
My3LilMonkeys
Posted: Apr 23 2006, 07:14 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 2,419

hug.gif hug.gif
PMEmail Poster
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Apr 24 2006, 07:16 AM
Quote Post

QUOTE (MomToJade&Jordan @ Apr 23 2006, 08:23 PM)
QUOTE (~Roo'sMama~ @ Apr 21 2006, 10:32 AM)
Thanks - right now I am feeling a bit anxious to try again - who knows how I'll feel when this is all said and done though.  My doctor said she recommends waiting 2 or 3 months because if you get pg again right away you're more likely to have some bleeding, and thus, more anxiety, but I don't know if I can wait that long.  I think we'll just wait until I have one AF and then go ahead and try.

Oh hun I'm so sorry that you are going trough this. hug.gif Jade was conceived right after my second mc. I didn't have any bleeding with her and she came out healthy at 39 weeks.

Thanks Carrie Ann, I'm glad to hear you didn't have any problems. I really don't want to wait to ttc. Well, i guess I have mixed feelings about it. I'm a little afraid that I'll feel guilty and un-loyal to the baby we lost if I get pg again right away. I won't feel like another baby will replace him/her, but I just want to have another baby.

--------------------

PM

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0235 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]