Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> I bought some Origins
PascosGirl
Posted: Apr 9 2005, 07:44 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,590

I bought some Origins face wash and exfoliating scrub last night. I love it. Has anyone else used it?

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
A&A'smommy
Posted: Apr 9 2005, 09:28 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

I have never heard of it.. Glad you like it though thumb.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
PascosGirl
Posted: Apr 11 2005, 09:14 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Member No.: 1,590

QUOTE (alyssa'smommy @ Apr 9 2005, 12:28 PM)
I have never heard of it.. Glad you like it though thumb.gif

It is the best stuff I have ever put on my face. Expensive, but oh my gosh, totally worth it. I haven't had one pimple since I started using it. Not to mention, that I had a couple of brown spots from sun or whatever and they went away too.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM

mysweetpeasWil&Wes
Posted: Apr 13 2005, 07:10 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 1,474

I've used Origins before. It is great! Great smelling too, but pretty pricey. I like the Nightamins face cream. My DH even used it sometimes. I would put it on every night and my face would feel a lot smoother and even in the morning. They all have cute names...but I forget right now. Ever since I had Wil, I feel guilty spending so much money on stuff like that. But there is an Origins store right around the corner from me and I'm thinking about going and splurging a bit. Glad it's working for you! What did you end up buying?? I need help with my face.

--------------------
Rae SAHM to Wil (4) and Wesley (2) ~ Wife to Richard 10/20/01
PMEmail Poster
moped
Posted: Apr 13 2005, 07:12 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 1,035

I have used the Origins serum.....can't t remember the name. I am on the market for new wash and moisturizer, but I think I am going to try proactiv and try to get rid of some scarring from being pregnant..........used that?

Oh, and I bought the Forever after tan lotion stuff and I have Free Spirit bronzing lotion on the way too - thanks for the info!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
mysweetpeasWil&Wes
Posted: Apr 13 2005, 07:25 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 1,474

Jen, I'm kinda thinking Proactiv too. The commercials have sucked me in a bit! Origins has been really great, but I don't know how to get rid of scarring and uneven skin. I use Aqua Glycolic cleanser. You can get it over the counter, but it's usually behind the pharmacist area, or they have to special order it for you. You won't find it on the shelves. It's sorta like a hydroxy formula which helps slosh off the dead skin surface. It helps eliminate blackheads too. But my pores are pretty enlarged from years of acne and I still have that "mask of pregnancy" look. Any suggestions ladies???

I don't like wearing makeup, so I don't want to just "hide" the problem. Plus, I used to always tan to hide it a bit, but I think it's just made the problem worse. I swore I would never look leathery, but in some lights, I definitely have that look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how old you guys are, but I'm thinking 30 is too old to have bad skin like I do. We're talking zits, not just blemishes!! LOL.

--------------------
Rae SAHM to Wil (4) and Wesley (2) ~ Wife to Richard 10/20/01
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.2970 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]