Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Attack of the Girl Scout Cookies!!!!
coasterqueen
Posted: Feb 20 2007, 01:19 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 236

growl.gif I ordered girl scout cookies this year, paid for them before they came in and asked the individual not to bring them here - give them to someone else who'd want them. This was my way of contributing to the girl scouts but not to my thighs and arse. Well both of the guys here in the office did the same but instead of making sure they gave the cookies to someone else they just put them in our break room. FIFTEEN boxes worth of girl scout cookies and THEY ARE MY FAVORITES!!! growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif They are evil. Evil. Evil. They purposefully bought them and put them back there and got my favorite kind I know. Evil. growl.gif

I went back to them and told them that if one iota of an inch reaches my thighs/butt because of their ploys I'm going to severely hurt them in ways they will find extremely painful. They just laughed. dry.gif

laugh.gif It was kind of funny, though. I know they did that because they laugh how I barely eat anything at work these days and as they like to say "I'm wasting away". rolleyes.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
amynicole21
Posted: Feb 20 2007, 01:42 PM
Quote Post

Mmmm. Ice cream!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 69

I've eaten at least 2 full boxes of thin mints myself in the past week. blush.gif

--------------------
user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a violation using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Feb 20 2007, 02:04 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 235

I don't like girl scout cookies so I didn't mind when Scotty brought home 3 boxes. tongue.gif My friend's daughter sells them and I bought some for her to donate to the troops. thumb.gif
PMEmail Poster

CantWait
Posted: Feb 20 2007, 06:36 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 28

Oh Gosh Karen, sorry emlaugh.gif emlaugh.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0156 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]