Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> She doesn't learn!!!!
MyBabeMaddie
Posted: Jan 23 2007, 04:06 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,193

Madison HATES to be on her tummy. She will just lay on the floor in her gym and roll over and as soon as she gets to her tummy she fusses cause she is too lazy to roll back over. So I get up and put her on her back and as soon as I walk away shes back on her tummy fussing again! Her little game is getting very old... What should I do?

--------------------
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
PMEmail PosterAOL
Boo&BugsMom
Posted: Jan 25 2007, 11:55 AM
Quote Post

Two peas in a pod!

Member No.: 3,766

QUOTE (MyBabeMaddie @ Jan 23 2007, 04:06 PM)
Madison HATES to be on her tummy. She will just lay on the floor in her gym and roll over and as soon as she gets to her tummy she fusses cause she is too lazy to roll back over. So I get up and put her on her back and as soon as I walk away shes back on her tummy fussing again! Her little game is getting very old... What should I do?

HA HA! emlaugh.gif I don't mean to laugh, it's just very common for babies to do that. Once they learn to roll over they want to keep doing it over and over but sometimes can't figure out how to get back. She'll eventually learn. Perhaps just let her be fussy for awhile to see if she'll try to roll back. Give her about 5 minutes then roll her back if she can't figure it out. You can also assist her and try to teach her how to roll back over. With Tanner, I placed his favorite toy just out of his reach, then when he'd go to reach it, he'd flip back over. In all though, tummy time is always good, and important. It teaches them to keep their head up and learn crawling/creeping moves to get them ready to crawl. If she fusses for awhile, just let her. There are TONS of babies who hate their tummies, but being on their tummy's is important for them for periods of time each day.

--------------------
Jennie: mommy to two handsome little men, a crazy husband (TheOaf66), and two cats.
PM
Calimama
Posted: Jan 28 2007, 11:04 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 5,538

Bella was doing that until about 3-4 days ago. She'll figure it out pretty quick.. then they'll be rolling all over the floor. rolleyes.gif tongue.gif Forgot to add that as soon as Bella figured out how to roll both ways she became enthralled with laying on her tummy. Her new favorite habit is being on her tummy playing with her toys. It seems like it happened in an instant because she used to HATE tummy time! blink.gif

This post has been edited by Bellasmommy10 on Jan 28 2007, 11:05 PM
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0114 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]