Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> having a hard time...
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: May 5 2006, 12:17 PM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Group: Members
Member No.: 788

I already posted in the general forums about how I'm going crazy with everything that's going on right now ~ I think the biggest part of why I'm getting so stressed about my house and the mess is I'm still having a hard time dealing with losing my baby, and I feel really intruded on right now with so many people coming in and out of my house, and needing to talk to me. I don't have a room in the house - besides the bathroom I guess - that I can go where they can't see me if I need to cry or just sit and think. I've been feeling so incredibly sad the last couple of days and I just can't shake it. I am able to talk and laugh and smile and have a good time but underneath it all I feel like I'm dying inside. sleep.gif Yesterday was two weeks from the day I m/c, and I would have been almost 11 weeks pg by now. I'm so tired, and I just want to curl up in bed for the whole day. I wish my mom lived close by so she could take Andrew for me for a day, or even a couple hours.

Dh and I hadn't talked a whole about our baby for a few days, and I was kind of thinking that he was doing fine and so I was afraid to be crying to him every night - stupid, I know. He wouldn't have minded anyways. But a couple nights ago I was feeling too sad and just started crying, and Dh told me that he'd started crying on the way home from work that day because the song came on the radio that had been playing when we left the ER after finding out we were going to lose the baby. bawling.gif It was good to be able to talk about it again and cry together for awhile.

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM
Halo42101
Posted: May 5 2006, 12:39 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 3,035

I wish I could help you with Andrew, Sara. I know there are only so many words a person can say to "make you feel better," but please know I am here for you... even if it's just through spirit. hug.gif hug.gif
PMEmail Poster
kimberley
Posted: May 5 2006, 12:53 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 249

hug.gif hug.gif i;m sorry hon. what you are going thru is normal. no one wants that kind of chaos or intrusion when grieving a loss. is there any way you guys can get away for the weekend? even if you have to bring Andrew, some time with dh in the country and quiet might do you the world of good. i cried on and off for more than a year sad.gif even with getting pg and having Jade, that emptiness of the loss didn't go away for a long time. talking to dh and others who have been there is the best thing right now. give yourself time to heal. we are always here to listen. hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
user posted image mama to Jacob, James, Jade, Kaleigh and Riley!!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

The Administrators of Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster

kayla's mama
Posted: May 5 2006, 12:55 PM
Quote Post

Go Cardinals!!!!

Member No.: 2,015

Sara I really don't know what to say but I'm here for you and have been in your shoes before. If you need to talk you can pm me anytime. Sending many hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif 's your way and praying that God gives you strength hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
Brandi~~wife to Jason and Mom to Kayla

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: May 6 2006, 12:00 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 235

I'm so glad Scott is so understanding and compassionate, sympathetic, etc. Gosh, how lucky you are. hug.gif

However, I'm incredibly sad for you. My heart just breaks when I think about it. I don't know what to say, really. But you are in my prayers and I know God has His hand on you guys and has great plans in the works. hug.gif

Hang in there sweetie and keep leaning on your sweet hubby. He needs a big hug, too. Bless his heart. hug.gif
PMEmail Poster
BAC'sMom
Posted: May 6 2006, 12:16 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

I too have been in your shoes almost 11 years ago (6-13-95) I am very sorry for your loss and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I would also like to encourage you to continue to talk with DH about how you are feeling. And if you ever want and or need to talk please know that I am here for you anytime.

hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0219 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]