Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> aaaaahhhhh
mckayleesmom
Posted: Sep 12 2011, 02:41 PM
Quote Post

The hair I wish I had...lol

Group: Members
Member No.: 157

That same little girl is driving me absolutely bonkers. She just never takes no for an answer...Today I actually kind of got some attitude with her for it. She has other things that drive me bonkers too.

Last night she asked if Mckaylee could go to the movies with her and her mom. I said no because it was already 7:30 and they were going to see Crazy Stupid Love which isn't a kids movie at all. The little girl came to the door about 5 or 6 times trying to beg me to change my mind...I stood my ground. I was taking Maci for a walk and Russell and Mckaylee were playing on the playground. I was chit chatting with a lady I know and the little girl followed me there to beg me....After saying "can't you make an exception"? and "please, please, please" about 50 times the lady I was talking to said "if you keep asking her answer is going to be no from now on"... rolling_smile.gif

Fast forward to 20 minutes ago. This little girl got out early and knocked on the door to check in with me. She asked if she could stay at my house today and I said no because today is homework day. I told her that I already told Mckaylee she wasn't allowed to have friends over on homework days. Mckaylee gets a packet that she has to turn in by Friday and if I don't make her do it sooner rather then later then we end up scrambling to get it done. I made this new rule weeks ago and this little girl knows it. I let Mckaylee go to her house a couple times to do homework and the other little girls got done, but Mckaylee won't work when she has company. Mckaylee walks in the house a couple minutes ago and this little girl rings my doorbell to see if she could do homework with Mckaylee....NOOOOOOOOOOO!. I don't understand what she doesn't understand about me saying no. I don't negotiate with terrorists.... rolling_smile.gif .

--------------------
Brianne
Wife to Leithan and mommy to Mckaylee (4) and Russell (3)

Click here to help us grown our village http://schwartzville.myminicity.com/
PMEmail Poster
A&A'smommy
Posted: Sep 12 2011, 03:18 PM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

IF it were me I wouldn't allow Mckaylee play with her anymore.. I mean that is just me but I would avoid her as much as possible because she obviously isn't a good influence and she just annoys you tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
mckayleesmom
Posted: Sep 12 2011, 03:49 PM
Quote Post

The hair I wish I had...lol

Group: Members
Member No.: 157

QUOTE (A&A'smommy @ Sep 12 2011, 06:18 PM)
IF it were me I wouldn't allow Mckaylee play with her anymore.. I mean that is just me but I would avoid her as much as possible because she obviously isn't a good influence and she just annoys you tongue.gif

The thing about that is...her mom is my friend and is a great and sweet person. I just don't think she realizes how annoying her kid is...I know that Mckaylee can be annoying and when she is out of line I point it out and tell her to knock it off. Another part of the problem is although the girls are close in age...Mckaylee is alot less mature then this little girl and I often think this girl bosses her around for sport. Yesterday I went over to borrow their phone because all my stuff was down because of a storm...Mckaylee had spent the night and the mom was making them breakfast...this little girl seriously started flipping out about how much syrup Mckaylee used on pancakes. Then she proceeded to tell Mckaylee that she wasn't allowed to use "open hands" with the dog anymore. I have no idea what open hands is...apparently its a trick she showed Mckaylee to do with her dog. Why teach her the trick to do with her dog if you were going to forbid her to do it the next day?.........I think Mckaylee trys to avoid her alot, but she does like her so she gets sucked back in.. wacko.gif

--------------------
Brianne
Wife to Leithan and mommy to Mckaylee (4) and Russell (3)

Click here to help us grown our village http://schwartzville.myminicity.com/
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0232 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]