Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> I want the kid out now!!!
bedrest at 8 weeks
Posted: Feb 28 2005, 08:10 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 772

i am now 35+ weeks and i want the kid out now!! wacko.gif

does anyone else feel this way????

i have been on bedrest since 8 weeks and my doc thought i would never make it to 18 weeks...........i am very lucky banana.gif

i have 20 odd fibroids growing in my uterus which have caused a lot of problems....a lot of aches and pains sad.gif

doc said just make it to 30 weeks and i will be fine

i have a c-section set for march 23.........the countdown has started.......23 days left but i can't wait to have it out now.............i can't sleep and i hurt all day long........i have gained 60 lbs and it is all in my stomach.........that is more than half my original body weight sad.gif

it even hurts when the baby moves now wub.gif

anyone else feel this way??

i think i am gonna go insane with all this pain sometimes banghead.gif

doc said b/c of my situation i can't have my water break or go in to labor.....it would be not ideal given my situation...........so i can't even do anything to have the kid early...... bawling.gif

maybe i am just a wimp............ bawling.gif

This post has been edited by bedrest at 8 weeks on Mar 2 2005, 02:16 PM
PMEmail Poster
Littlejojames
Posted: Feb 28 2005, 11:30 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 529

Think that everyone feels like you once in a while, i know i have a few times and im not as far gone has you but
Just remember that you havnt got long left and if you baby was ready to be out now im sure it would have made itself known.

Just try and remember that it will all be worth it soon wub.gif

My midwide has told me to be alert from now on as my braxton hicks are too strong and too close together at the minute plus "smudge" has been the right was up for around 8 weeks now, which makes me sooo nervous about having it soon.

God knows how you have coped though being on bedrest since 8 weeks, i think that i would be going out of my head too by now........

Hope that time flys for you now and soon you will be holding that little baby in your arms wub.gif

--------------------
Lilypie Baby Ticker

Till Jo & Craig meet Smudge XXXX
PMEmail Poster
momof2girls
Posted: Mar 1 2005, 12:47 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 502

I think at the end of pg most women feel the same way, and Im sure since you have been on bedrest soo long you want it even more
You can do it though, its a few more weeks!
Hang in there the payoff will be wonderful

--------------------
Shannon mommy to
Kiley 3 & Azaria 11
The loves of my life!
PMEmail Poster

FroggyJK
Posted: Mar 1 2005, 02:25 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 884

I don't have any encouraging words for you. I am feeling the same way. bawling.gif I'm getting bad mood swings. I just want this over with!!!

Hang in there.

--------------------
Jen,
Wife to Erich
Mommy to...
Brandon - Dec 2000
Megan - May 2003
Sarah Nicole - EDD - April 7, 2005

I child proofed my house............but they still get in.
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
A&A'smommy
Posted: Mar 1 2005, 08:17 PM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

You poor thing!!! I was ready to not be pg when I hit about that far along yes it was VERY painful she kept her foot stuck into my ribs ALL the time she even tried to play the piano on them while I LOVED being pg that part was quite painful!((((HUGS)))) You don't have too much longer!!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
dreamweaver82
Posted: Mar 2 2005, 06:51 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 931

I am feeling the same way. I'm not in the same situation and in a way you are lucky because you know what day you are having the baby. Right now i just keep counting the days hoping that this one will be early like my Angel was. He is moving really low and it is sooooo getting to me. At least this way you know that the baby will be healthy from the bedrest you've been getting. All i can say is hang in there.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterAOL
mitchzgirl
Posted: Mar 3 2005, 05:40 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 851

I do think everyone feels the same towards the end. You just gotta tough it out and remember it's going to be over soon. It didn't get too bad for me until I was about 36 1/2 weeks because I was so afraid he'd be too small or not have developed enough lungs, but now I am so ready!!!!!!! Just remember, the kid WILL come out eventually, and it will all be worth it! wub.gif
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0124 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]