Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Lexi is a tease
MyLuvBugs
Posted: Dec 27 2006, 09:34 AM
Quote Post

myluvbugs was here...

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,471

ok....Lex has turned into a total tease with my boobie milk. She's recently dropped down to only 6 feedings a day or there-abouts, which is nice but kinda noticed a little dip in my supply for a couple days too. Anyway....but over the last 3 days she's turned into a total tease. She'll be nursing away then stop, let go, look at me, give a cheeky little smile and then go back to nurse for like two swigs then do the same thing over again. dry.gif But in the meantime my nipple is just hangin' out for all to see. rolleyes.gif It's just lovely rolleyes.gif

Is this a phase do you think?

Lorelei never did this. She always was "starving" in her mind and sucked until she was done and the milk was gone (which didn't take very long rolleyes.gif ). But Lexi just seems to want to tease. And it's not every feeding, but usually twice a day she'll do this. Crazy kid! wacko.gif smile.gif

--------------------
Erika

Momma to Lorelei & Lexi
Wife to Steven
PMUsers Website
coasterqueen
Posted: Dec 27 2006, 09:42 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

I don't know if it's a phase, but both my girls did it. Annoying, but cute at the same time. Just be patient, the sessions might take longer for her to get all the milk she wants. happy.gif

Megan's latest phase is if I look at her and smile, she'll smile back, push my face away so I can't look at her then giggle. tongue.gif rolleyes.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
mysweetpeasWil&Wes
Posted: Dec 27 2006, 10:01 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 1,474

Both my boys did (do) it! I think it's kinda cute...as long as I'm not hanging out. But with my small boobies, no one would see anything even if I had my shirt all the way pulled up! rolling_smile.gif

I personally don't count feedings anymore. I don't know if that's okay or not, but I figure Wes' weight is great, so we're doing fine. I just try to take his cues. If he pulls off like what Lexi is doing, I just stop for awhile and then try again a little later. Sometimes he is all about the boob and other times he could careless and wants to see what else is happening around him! I'm sure that's what Lexi is doing...now that she's older, she is more aware of what's going on around her. Having an older sibling is interesting! thumb.gif

--------------------
Rae SAHM to Wil (4) and Wesley (2) ~ Wife to Richard 10/20/01
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail Poster

holley79
Posted: Dec 27 2006, 12:24 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 2,515

Annika's newest thing is to try and giggle and nurse at the same time. Seems our feedings take forever. rolleyes.gif Her other thing is sneaky fingers which drives me bonkers.

--------------------
Holley~ Loving wife to Shawn, (03/22/03), stepmom to Brandon (5/23/88), mom to Annika Lily (12/28/05).
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0108 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]