Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> SCARED!
Tarrah
Posted: Nov 16 2005, 06:01 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,822

I have had a slight spotting problem for the past 2 days. Because of my miscarriage history, they put me on bed rest until my panel of bloodwork comes back. Has anyone else had bleeding in the early 1st trimester. I am about to be 6 weeks preg. I am freaking out a little and hope that they are just being extra cautious.
PMEmail Poster
MyLuvBugs
Posted: Nov 16 2005, 06:05 PM
Quote Post

myluvbugs was here...

Member No.: 2,471

I did, at about the same point you are. It turns out though, that we were expecting twins, and had lost one. So they put me on restriction (No exercise, NO sex, No heavy lifting, etc). I wasn't on bed rest, but I might as well have been. Just take it easy, and we'll keep you in our prayers. hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
Erika

Momma to Lorelei & Lexi
Wife to Steven
PMUsers Website
Tarrah
Posted: Nov 18 2005, 03:13 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2,822

We just found out I have a Bicornial uterus. Does anyone else have one or has heard of this before? I have been told I am a very high risk for miscarriage, early birth rate, and c-section.
PMEmail Poster

MyBrownEyedBoy
Posted: Nov 26 2005, 09:49 PM
Quote Post

Just funny!

Member No.: 2,273

One of my friends at work has a bicorn uterus. She has had 2 healthy children, both by c-section, but both full term.
ETA good luck to you and congratulations.

This post has been edited by idaho_boo on Nov 26 2005, 09:50 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo
pinniy
Posted: Nov 27 2005, 07:08 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2,797

I'm in my 2nd trimester, and I'm still spotting. The Doc says I might bleed throughout the pregnancy. I've learned NOT to ask if something is "normal," anymore, I just ask if it is "ABnormal." There IS a difference.

I hope all goes well. Best wishes to you. Keep us updated.
PMUsers Website
jem0622
  Posted: Nov 27 2005, 07:38 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 105

I know of another mother who successfully carried 4 kids with a bicornate uterus. It can happen!

I had the same experience as Erika. I had spotting and had lost a twin with my oldest DS.

Stay in bed! HUGS!

--------------------
Julie with Nathan (11) Gabe (8) and id twins Hannah and Olivia (6)

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
rachae
Posted: Jan 8 2006, 11:03 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3,071

I have a bicornial uterus and had my first child sucessfully. They said she would more than likely be early and little. She was a week late and 8 lbs! I do understand your fear, I am pregnant with my second and scared- I hope I can have good luck twice.
PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Jan 9 2006, 06:41 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

I had some bleeding and spotting with my first pregnancy and now he's 10 and healthy....best of luck to ya. hug.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
mother_of_3
Posted: Aug 11 2007, 04:07 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 13,844

i'm a mother of 2 and one on the way and i have a bicornial uterus and i found out when i was pregnant with my daughter back in 1997, my doctor told me that i could only conceive in October and have children in July, which he was wrong... i went into labor with my daughter at 40 weeks and 2 days, now i have c-sections every birth... my second child was delivered a week early and my 3rd child will also be delivered a week early.... my doctor also told me that i can get pregnant while being pregnant which was false too.... i have a bicornial uterus with only one cervix.... i only feeling movement on my left side and lower right side and the baby can't turn around so i do have abnormal shape belly which isn't a problem to me.... Yes there are risks with having a bicornial uterus, but that risk is only going into labor prematurly..... my doctor had recently told me that i can go into labor early but having a miscarriage was unlikely.... for first time mothers that has a bicornial uterus there is nothing to fear but early labor which only result on delivery at about 35-38 weeks.... if you have any questions feel free to ask....
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0105 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]