Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> What on earth.....
MyLuvBugs
  Posted: Jun 29 2006, 10:24 AM
Quote Post

myluvbugs was here...

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,471

Ok, so last night while my SIL is watching Lorelei she started pointing to her mouth and teeth, saying "bite, owie" over and over again. DH and I looked in her mouth and couldn't see anything new, cystic, sore, etc. in there. Just little white teeth and a red tongue. smile.gif

Well, needless to say.....she woke up in the middle of the night SCREAMING!! And it took me an hour to get her to go back to sleep, but she didn't seem like she was in pain, just scared like she'd had a nightmare or something.

But today she keeps saying "bite, owie" and pointing to her mouth, and brushing her teeth makes her SCREAM bloody murder. unsure.gif I checked her mouth again, and I didn't see anything wrong. unsure.gif I have noticed though that her 4 canine incisor teeth have cut through, but are refusing to drop down into position. Do you think this is the problem? Maybe their stuck? Can teeth get stuck? blink.gif

--------------------
Erika

Momma to Lorelei & Lexi
Wife to Steven
PMUsers Website
ediep
Posted: Jun 29 2006, 11:32 AM
Quote Post

Jason's mommy

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 81

I definately think that the teeth cutting through is what is causing her to complain and to wake up screaming.

I don't think teeth can get stuck, but they can take a long time to come in.

Try motrin and hylands teething tablets. That always worked for Jason

Good luck

--------------------
~*~*~*~Edie, Jason 9/23/02, and Emma 11/19/06~*~*~*~

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post
PMAOLYahoo

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0077 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]