Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Shameful posts, idea
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Jun 2 2005, 04:09 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 89

This might be a really really stupid idea - but I think that we should post, daily, or weekly, stuff that we KNOW we shouldn't have eaten - then we can all basho n each other about it so we won't do it again.

I'm having a really hard time saying no to these caramel cookie bars I bought yesterday....someone give me crap!!!!

laugh.gif

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
mammag
Posted: Jun 2 2005, 05:48 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,050

Carmel Cookie Bars! How could you?? Don't you know what that's going to do to your waist line? What the heck were you thinking????

Is that what you mean? wink.gif

Okay, so I had an entire box of those darn Toffifay (15 candies ohmy.gif ) yesterday while I was shampooing the carpet. Go ahead, have at me.....

--------------------
Jeanie - SAHM to Kristen 13, Cade 12, Conner 8, Keegan 3

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
A&A'smommy
Posted: Jun 2 2005, 06:14 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Member No.: 243

first off I need to laugh because its a GREAT idea and its really funny! laugh.gif

Rocky- WHY IN THE HECK DID YOU EAT THOSE are you there are WAY too many calories in there!!!

Jeanie- do you really want to hear it? lol I thought you wre on a diet GIRL cool.gif

Okay I feel stupid now but lol I really do need to hear it I'm trying SOOO hard to eat better I going to join weight watchers soon and I NEED the dicipline!!

anyway I have eaten three big bowls of blackberry cobler this week yummy.gif unsure.gif

This post has been edited by alyssa'smommy on Jun 2 2005, 06:18 AM

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Jun 2 2005, 06:21 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

QUOTE (mammag @ Jun 2 2005, 09:48 AM)

Carmel Cookie Bars!  How could you??  Don't you know what that's going to do to your waist line?  What the heck were you thinking????

d'oh! I won't do it again!!! promise!!!

Is that what you mean?  wink.gif

ABSOLUTELY!!!! biggrin.gif

Okay, so I had an entire box of those darn Toffifay (15 candies  ohmy.gif ) yesterday while I was shampooing the carpet.

An ENTIRE box? I could understand one or 2... but a whole box?? What were you THINKING??????? blink.gif

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jun 2 2005, 06:21 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Member No.: 32

okay I will play

Rocky-yuck thoes sound terrible, and you oknow its more weight your gonna have to work off thoes hips

Jeanie-YOU ATE ALL OF THEM ohmy.gif and your sooo close to your goal...I have to say thoes are horrible tasting IMO

Jessica-girl get the cobbler away from your mouth thats sicking, go take a walk

sorry if that was to much blush.gif okay nothing bad today (yet) but I did have 3 zingers yesterday and extra 450 calories I so did not need...go ahead let me have it

This post has been edited by Kaitlin'smom on Jun 2 2005, 06:21 AM

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Jun 2 2005, 06:22 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

QUOTE (alyssa'smommy @ Jun 2 2005, 10:14 AM)
anyway I have eaten three big bowls of blackberry cobler this week yummy.gif unsure.gif

3? only 3? are you sure? cuz that's 3 bowls of cobler you're going to have to work hard to keep off your butt.... what were you thinking? you couldn't have had 3 SMALL bowls of cobbler????? rolleyes.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Jun 2 2005, 06:24 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

QUOTE (Kaitlin'smom @ Jun 2 2005, 10:21 AM)
nothing bad today (yet) but I did have 3 zingers yesterday and extra 450 calories I so did not need...go ahead let me have it

you're gonna have it all right.... all over your thighs!! 450 calories!!!!

That's like.... 4 hours of jogging!!!!! Get going!

****disclaimer - these are meant for light fun and poking, I hope noone seriously thinks I'm trying to be mean.... wub.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jun 2 2005, 06:30 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

QUOTE (~*~Zach's Mom~*~ @ Jun 2 2005, 10:24 AM)
QUOTE (Kaitlin'smom @ Jun 2 2005, 10:21 AM)
nothing bad today (yet) but I did have 3 zingers yesterday and extra 450 calories I so did not need...go ahead let me have it

you're gonna have it all right.... all over your thighs!! 450 calories!!!!

That's like.... 4 hours of jogging!!!!! Get going!

****disclaimer - these are meant for light fun and poking, I hope noone seriously thinks I'm trying to be mean.... wub.gif

nope if I heard it maybe I wont do it again....so I can get the weight off I hate seeing my ticker like that, I so hope to change it next wed. and it better go down

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
MommyToAshley
Posted: Jun 2 2005, 06:59 AM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

heehee, how fun!

Ok, let's hear it.... we are thinking about going to Marion's Pizza for lunch AGAIN! That would be the second time this week! Someone stop me!

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Jun 2 2005, 07:25 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

QUOTE (MommyToAshley @ Jun 2 2005, 10:59 AM)
heehee, how fun!

Ok, let's hear it.... we are thinking about going to Marion's Pizza for lunch AGAIN! That would be the second time this week! Someone stop me!

Twice in a week? Bad enough you're having pizza for lunch, but AGAIN???

WHAT are you THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least have a salad. tongue.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jun 2 2005, 07:29 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

QUOTE (MommyToAshley @ Jun 2 2005, 10:59 AM)
heehee, how fun!

okay I love there pizza....but twice in one week your crazy dont do it, if you do you will be forced to ride your bike in the rain ohmy.gif (since its suppose to do it all weekend or so I have heard sad.gif )

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
mammag
Posted: Jun 2 2005, 10:11 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 1,050

An ENTIRE box? I could understand one or 2... but a whole box?? What were you THINKING??????? 

Yep, the whole darn thing. That's why I have banned myself from that aisle at Walmart! I still feel good that I didn't buy more than one box..... The last time I bought them I ate the good part of 3 boxes in 24hrs. (the family had a few). ohmy.gif

I had a bad morning and they made me feel happy.

Jeanie- do you really want to hear it? lol I thought you wre on a diet GIRL 

I was......I mean, I am....... I'm being good now though. At least I ate them all so they are gone and now I'm not buying them anymore.....I promise.....unless I have another really bad day......

Jeanie-YOU ATE ALL OF THEM  and your sooo close to your goal...I have to say thoes are horrible tasting IMO

I think something is terribly wrong with your taste buds.....you may want to have that checked out by a professional. wink.gif I know, I'm so close and I'm going to ruin it if I do that again. I made up for it with my 115lb squats last night (haven't done those in a while so I'm on my way back up. Yeah!!!)

Now lay off my Toffifay wink.gif and start working off those 3 Zingers!!!! wink.gif wink.gif

anyway I have eaten three big bowls of blackberry cobler this week 

Now come on, that's just over the top! You know better!!!! wink.gif

Please tell me you did not get the pizza again!!! I will be so utterly disappointed in you if you did! wink.gif

See, now I'll be thinking of this the next time I go by the Toffifay aisle and will think twice. But I have to say.....we are absolutely pathetic. wink.gif rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Jeanie - SAHM to Kristen 13, Cade 12, Conner 8, Keegan 3

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Jun 2 2005, 10:23 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

QUOTE (mammag @ Jun 2 2005, 02:11 PM)

See, now I'll be thinking of this the next time I go by the Toffifay aisle and will think twice. But I have to say.....we are absolutely pathetic. wink.gif rolleyes.gif

Yes, yes we are..... but at least now my DH doesn't feel like he's the only one giving me the "look" of :are you sure you want to eat that? when I take something I should't be.... emlaugh.gif

He had a good laugh at this

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
JessC
Posted: Jun 2 2005, 10:25 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 1,289

laugh.gif This is actually a really good topic idea. cool.gif

I cannot get over eating ... Hot dogs cut up with ketchup!... blush.gif wacko.gif

--------------------

-Jessica

PMEmail Poster

Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jun 2 2005, 10:32 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

QUOTE (JessC @ Jun 2 2005, 02:25 PM)
laugh.gif This is actually a really good topic idea. cool.gif

I cannot get over eating ... Hot dogs cut up with ketchup!... blush.gif wacko.gif

okay this is in total fun.....

oh come on what are you 2? my daughter likes that but thay do have to cut in a certain way or she wont eat them wink.gif are you the same way?

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jun 2 2005, 10:34 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Jeanie-YOU ATE ALL OF THEM  and your sooo close to your goal...I have to say thoes are horrible tasting IMO

I think something is terribly wrong with your taste buds.....you may want to have that checked out by a professional.  I know, I'm so close and I'm going to ruin it if I do that again. I made up for it with my 115lb squats last night (haven't done those in a while so I'm on my way back up. Yeah!!!)

Now lay off my Toffifay  and start working off those 3 Zingers!!!! 

Well once I reach my goal I will try them again, maybe thay are okay now. I did talk a walk last night and ate very light for dinner to ry and make up for those calories, boy I wont be doing that again laugh.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0162 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]