Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Tara (and anyone else), Mineral make up
luvmykids
Posted: Jul 10 2008, 03:29 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,038

I found out about another mineral make up, the very cool thing is they have sample kits you can order for FREE, you only pay shipping (which for me was less than $2). It includes three foundations, a concealer, and a blush to try. You can keep ordering them until you find the right shade, and they have three formulas (intensive, which is super coverage but looks very chalky and powdery, semi-matte, which is medium coverage, and original-glo which is slightly less than medium and NOT at all "glowy" or sparkly.)

Anyway, I thought I'd pass it on for anyone wanting to try BE or something similar, this got really great reviews and is also talc and bismuth free (two ingredients that make some people break out). Might be worth checking out Everyday Minerals, and they're less expensive than BE too.

PMEmail Poster
Brias3
Posted: Jul 10 2008, 05:48 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 3,419

Oooh, good tip! Thanks for sharing. I've been wanting to try some mineral make-ups, specifically a foundation or powder.

--------------------
Bria,
Wife to Bruce
Mom to Ryan (10), Aliyah (8), and Mason (5)

PMEmail Poster
luvmykids
Posted: Jul 10 2008, 07:21 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 3,038

These are all the powder foundations, plus they have blush and eyeshadow, they get great reviews on makeupalley.com (which is my holy grail cosmetics site laugh.gif ). I got my sample kit today, I've never been able to use BE but I think I like this stuff! thumb.gif
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0105 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]