Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> WHAT IS THE DEAL???, this is getting frustrating!
punkeemunkee'smom
  Posted: May 3 2006, 12:12 PM
Quote Post

It is a wonderful life!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,162

I just got on the scale and I have only dropped 3-4 pounds in 2 weeks huh.gif I know that is not too bad but I still have sooooooo far to go and I have been working out EVERYDAY!!! I have been doing at least 2 mile workouts and toneing. blink.gif WHY AM I NOT LOSING WEIGHT FASTER? bawling.gif Bill says he can see a huge difference and just told me how much I look like I've lost BUT my clothes really don't even fit that differently. What am I doing wrong-anyone know? sad.gif

ETA~ I have been keeping my calorie intake to around 1200-1350...Did not want anyone to be thinking-DUH stop pigging out blink.gif rolling_smile.gif

This post has been edited by punkeemunkee'smom on May 3 2006, 12:21 PM

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
baby
baby development
"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.
The Administrators and Moderators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions or offensive posts to the Moderators by using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
moped
Posted: May 3 2006, 12:27 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,035

Water water water and more water

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
TANNER'S MOM
Posted: May 3 2006, 12:28 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 824

Well I think you need to go try some new clothes on and they fit differently! You know shopping cures all!

But I bet you can tell. I can tell in your face in the few pics I have seen. Remember my pics.. It was the last 20lbs before u could tell a difference. I sometimes can't ever tell a difference. I won't be long until we are mailign each other clothes to try.. and those PEOPLE at your post office better not loose them either..lol

You also might be losing inches..

Weigh only once a week..same time every day.. and after you pee!

--------------------
PM

TLCDad
Posted: May 3 2006, 01:18 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1

Also you might be loosing more fat but also gaining muscle so that could explain the small amount "weight" lost. If people notice that is the important thing. We too have been working out alot lately and although a few pounds may be off the on the scale, I have noticed changes in my face and muscle tone, especially in my legs. Belly is finally going down too smile.gif

PMEmail Poster
coasterqueen
Posted: May 3 2006, 01:39 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

Well I think the majority of people lose quite a bit in the beginning, the first week or two and then after that it slows down. IMO the more you lose at one time the less likely it is to stay off. Or at least it is for me. I notice when I lose too much at once that my body regulates itself the next week or two and then I'm bummed because I went from a huge loss to a barely a loss at all if that.

You probably are gaining muscle if you are working out that much.

For instance, I have cheated on food lately, but I've worked out religiously and I've gained 2 pounds in the past two weeks. B U T my clothes are fitting MUCH looser than normal, so I'm losing something - just not on the scale wink.gif.

Hang in there. Don't give up. hug.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
My3LilMonkeys
Posted: May 3 2006, 03:02 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 2,419

Maybe you are not eating enough for how much you are exercising. The more you exercise, the more you need to eat to keep your body out of starvation mode.
PMEmail Poster
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: May 3 2006, 05:35 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 235

It sounds like you are doing everything right. How is your workout routine going? Is it getting easier? Maybe you need to push yourself harder. Are you being 'too good' on your diet? Eating a fattening meal might give your metabolism a boost. wink.gif But eat the good fats. biggrin.gif

3-4 pounds in 2 weeks is awesome! Really, the closer you get to your goal, the less you will lose. Keep up the good work!! thumb.gif

PMEmail Poster
holley79
Posted: May 3 2006, 05:57 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 2,515

There could also be a muscel gain there. Don't discount that. If you are working out just keep tha tin mind when you weight in. hug.gif

--------------------
Holley~ Loving wife to Shawn, (03/22/03), stepmom to Brandon (5/23/88), mom to Annika Lily (12/28/05).
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0147 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]