Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> So, are you keeping up with your scrapbooking?
coasterqueen
Posted: Mar 31 2008, 06:23 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 236

I know I posted about this awhile back about how far behind I was in my digital scrapbooking. I was wondering how others were doing with this project.?.

When I posted the first time I had 1/2 of 2006 (I think, I can't remember how much of '06 I had blush.gif), all of 2007 and so far of 2008. WELL....I have one month left to do in 2006 (which I'm working on right now in between posts happy.gif ). I have completely finished 2007 and sent it to the printer to be printed and bound and I have worked on 2008. I plan to have all of 2006 done and printed as well as all of 2008-to-date done by the end of the week. thumb.gif

Then it's off to baby books, school memory books, and other photo projects. wacko.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Mar 31 2008, 07:26 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 89

blush.gif blush.gif

not at all

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
mom21kid2dogs
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 03:53 AM
Quote Post

Parker, the handsome pound puppy!

Member No.: 1,127

My wonderful husband worked his butt off and carved out a nice little area of the house for a little mini studio. I found a GREAT L shaped desk on Craigslist for $75 and left him just enough room for his work computer. Now that I have my own space, I've been working alot more on it. I'm no where near caught up, but I sure love being able to just pull out a book and work on it and not wait for a crop. thumb.gif And, I might actually get the dining room back to just a dining room!!

--------------------
Cheryl, Olivia's mom
PMEmail Poster

Teesa®©
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 04:45 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 73

wub.gif Ummm... wub.gif well... wub.gif er... wub.gif

A few years ago, I went through my WHOLE house and gathered up EVERY picture we had. Spent 3 flipping weeks organizing them all and putting them into order in photo albums.

Then, we got a digital camera and I've been rather lax with those wub.gif . I probably have at least 20 different folders with pix in them. Most are dated correctly, but some aren't due to changing batteries and the date resets mad.gif .

I made a new folder - like I needed one! laugh.gif - and started dating and commenting on them. Once they're done, into the folder they go. I've got 428 photo's in there already, but who knows how many haven't made it yet.

Some are tough to comment on. We go "crazy" a lot and I don't always remember where we were at the time. "Crazy" is when we go for a random drive. When we hit lights or stop signs, whichever child yells out "Left" or "Right" first, well, that's the direction we take. We been all over a LOT of Ontario that way!! emlaugh.gif I always bring the digital and take pix.
PM
coasterqueen
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 05:03 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

QUOTE (mom21kid2dogs @ Apr 1 2008, 06:53 AM)
My wonderful husband worked his butt off and carved out a nice little area of the house for a little mini studio. I found a GREAT L shaped desk on Craigslist for $75 and left him just enough room for his work computer. Now that I have my own space, I've been working alot more on it. I'm no where near caught up, but I sure love being able to just pull out a book and work on it and not wait for a crop. thumb.gif And, I might actually get the dining room back to just a dining room!!

Cheryl, that is awesome of your husband. Husbands can be so great, can't they? wub.gif Enjoy scrapping and I hope you get caught up soon.

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
lovemy2
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 05:00 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Validating
Member No.: 8,607

QUOTE (mom21kid2dogs @ Apr 1 2008, 03:53 AM)

Oh you are my scrapbooking life to a T except I have done nothing about it blush.gif blush.gif I have been looking for good strudy craft tables on craigslist and am going to be carving out a part of the basement for it - the kids have toys down there, its a finished basement so I figure since we got a huge 50" big screen TV and DH never goes in the basement to watch TV anymore that I might as well use it for something - he has to put some better lighting in though.....

So in a nutshell - I only have about 90% of Olivia's First Year book done - she's going to be 6 in June blush.gif blush.gif

--------------------
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
PMEmail Poster
Calimama
Posted: Apr 2 2008, 08:57 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 5,538

No, DH promised we'd sit down together and work on it after he gets back though. wub.gif
PMEmail Poster
sparkys2boys
Posted: Apr 3 2008, 05:31 AM
Quote Post

Sleep, is over-rated!!!

Member No.: 6,128

welllllll.. ummmm.. NO..lol. I am way behind on it all blush.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0166 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]