Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Totinos and Jenos pizza recalled
lisar
Posted: Nov 5 2007, 12:07 PM
Quote Post

Yes it is I....

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,760

Okay this sucks we all had this friday night for dinner and last night me and Lexi ate one before bed. And yes its the ones on the recall list. So I am just watching her to make sure she doesnt get any symptons. We love these things and now I cant even eat them. I had no idea they were recalled.

http://www.news4jax.com/health/14486769/detail.html

Sorry if this has been postes elsewhere I didnt see it.

PMEmail Poster
A&A'smommy
Posted: Nov 5 2007, 12:39 PM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

It says somewhere that if you heated them properly then it would have killed the E-coli, Alyssa and i both had one of these before the recalled them and didn't get sick.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
gr33n3y3z
Posted: Nov 5 2007, 12:41 PM
Quote Post

Doin Good :~

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 822

I hope she will be fine like you said just keep any eye on her.
hug.gif

--------------------
Wife to Ed (Redchief)
Mom to Rick,John,Erin and Kaitlin

"Believe 100% in what you see believe 50% of what read and none of what you hear"
PMICQAOLMSN

Insanemomof3
Posted: Nov 5 2007, 12:43 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 117

James ate one the other night (one on the list) and didn't get sick. But I just threw the rest out after hearing about this.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
lisar
Posted: Nov 5 2007, 12:48 PM
Quote Post

Yes it is I....

Oh yea I threw the rest of them out. And called my best friend who I knew had them and she threw hers out as well. I dont freak out about it cause I know the chances are slim but I will just watch her for any signs just to be safe.
PMEmail Poster
MoonMama
Posted: Nov 5 2007, 05:42 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 4,927

growl.gif You guys remember a couple weeks ago when I was so sick? growl.gif Guess who ate one of the pizza's on the recall list? ohmy.gif growl.gif mad.gif My doctor said she is positive this is what I had! But thankfully I seemed to only get a touch of it, although my stomach STILL isn't fully back to normal yet. But I am MAD! growl.gif growl.gif And what's worse if Braedin had not fallen asleep early that night I would have fed him it too. bawling.gif bawling.gif bawling.gif Thank God he fell asleep early.
PM
lisar
Posted: Nov 6 2007, 07:08 AM
Quote Post

Yes it is I....

QUOTE (MoonMama @ Nov 5 2007, 08:42 PM)
growl.gif You guys remember a couple weeks ago when I was so sick? growl.gif Guess who ate one of the pizza's on the recall list? ohmy.gif growl.gif mad.gif My doctor said she is positive this is what I had! But thankfully I seemed to only get a touch of it, although my stomach STILL isn't fully back to normal yet. But I am MAD! growl.gif growl.gif And what's worse if Braedin had not fallen asleep early that night I would have fed him it too. bawling.gif bawling.gif bawling.gif Thank God he fell asleep early.

I am glad he didnt eat it. It can be bad with the little ones. I dont think any of us got it cause we would be having symptons by now. Thankfully. I am glad you are atleast feeling better now. hug.gif hug.gif
PMEmail Poster
MommyToAshley
Posted: Nov 6 2007, 07:36 AM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

These recalls are ridiculous. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Calimama
Posted: Nov 6 2007, 01:03 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 5,538

QUOTE (MoonMama @ Nov 5 2007, 05:42 PM)

I'm so glad Braedin didn't get to eat any!! hug.gif hug.gif
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0145 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]