Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Hi, Just a worried question
kyrus_smith
  Posted: Jun 29 2006, 05:33 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,809

Hi I'm Alicia and am currently 6 weeks pregnant as of today and I have a 9 month old son called Ky. I've been in nearly 3 accidents with other people driving like I've got thrown forward enough to jolt my stomach -but my doctor said the baby is too small to get damaged at this stage is this true? will everything be ok it happened this morning when I got thrown forward.I had an early scan yesterday and everything looked good to early to hear the baby's heartbear seeing as I was 5 weeks and 6 days.Has anyone else been in the car when some 1 else is driving and had to emergancy brake or brake hard??? please let me know if I'm ok-I've had no pain or bleeding but I'm still worried beacuse its so scary .........xxxxxxx. thanks I'm due 22 feb 2007 tongue.gif
PMEmail Poster
flirtycuddle
Posted: Jun 29 2006, 11:01 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Member No.: 3,925

Before I even knew I was pregnant I was hit by a car while walking on a sidewalk holding my 9 month old. I was taken to the ER by ambulance along with my daughter and had x-rays done. Well 2 weeks later I found out I was pregnant and was in total shock. I had an early ultrasound and everything was fine and I was 8 weeks at that point. I was 6 weeks when I was hit by the car and never had a clue....I am due in 13 days with my son now. If u saw the doc dont worry....they are pretty safe in there
PMEmail PosterYahoo
MyBabeMaddie
Posted: Jul 2 2006, 09:24 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 3,193

Someone side-swiped (sp?) me pretty hard when I was 13 weeks - it seemed like my seat belt dug into me pretty hard right where the baby should be... I was really worried but everything turned out just fine.

--------------------
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
PMEmail PosterAOL

Jamison'smama
Posted: Jul 2 2006, 09:35 AM
Quote Post

My Little Loves

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 214

Yep, I was in an accident when I was about 6 months pregnant--airbags and all---baby was fine. Those babies are in so much fluid they are pretty safe.

--------------------
Brenda, a mom and wife in love with my family

The administrators of Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the moderators. Report a post using the report button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0122 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]