Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Does/Did your DH/SO like your PG belly?
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Oct 14 2003, 11:06 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 235

My DH is just completly crazy about my pg body. He can't keep his hands to himself these days. wink.gif It is really sweet and comforting and to be honest it doesn't bother me at all. I have also noticed that in the past few weeks a lot of men have been staring at me and smiling as if to say "I know what you've been doing!" Either that or it is just a man thing and they, too like pg bellies.

So, I was just wondering if your DH/SO liked your pg belly.

PMEmail Poster
victoire2002
Posted: Oct 14 2003, 11:46 AM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 198

Unfotunately, my DH didn't really love my big belly. He wasn't mean about it, but he told me he prefers my normal bod..... though I have to admit I never felt sexy the way some women do when they're preggo. I did get a few leers and admiring looks from certain guys, though. I even had an Italian man follow me around a tradeshow once!!! That feels pretty good!!!

Enjoy your belly!!
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Oct 14 2003, 11:48 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 89

I only wish.

but I get so giddy if any other guy looks at me... lol shhh!!

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster

A&A'smommy
Posted: Oct 14 2003, 01:19 PM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Member No.: 243

yeah im like zacksmom i like it when other guys look at me, i got hit on a couple of weeks ago and my dh didnt understand why i didnt do anything...my dh does not make me feel good about how i look, and lately i feel really ugly, so im guessing he doesnt really like my pg belly...except for the baby part...i dont know sad.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
MomofTay&Sam
Posted: Oct 14 2003, 04:57 PM
Quote Post

I can fish/make fire/be your friend! :)

Member No.: 171

My DH loved the preggo belly. He is always attentive so to say but he really enjoyed the stages my body went thru. He took pic after pic after pic. He use to say nahhh your not that big. Now when we look at them he just giggles. I was HUGE!! smile.gif

--------------------
Mommy to two wonderful boys!

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
paradisemommy
Posted: Oct 14 2003, 11:15 PM
Quote Post

Brother/Sister Love :)

Member No.: 142

my dh was the same way..always told me how totally sexy i looked and how hot i was tee hee hee emlaugh.gif so i guess it's safe to say the he loved my pg belly..

--------------------
May your troubles be less,
your blessings be more
and nothing but happiness
come through your door.
PMEmail Poster
momma2jenna
Posted: Oct 15 2003, 09:52 AM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 231

wink.gif Me too, my dh definately has a pregnant belly fetish..........
enough said!

--------------------

Carla
DH Casey
DD Jenna Cate born: 3-25-03
PMEmail Poster
MomToMany
Posted: Oct 16 2003, 03:16 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

No, not really, at least he doesn't show it. He'll try to feel for a kick for about 10 seconds once before he falls asleep, but that's about it. I don't think he finds it very attractive, though, because he hardly looks/touches it, plus we only do "it" about once every month or two. So now that the baby's kicking more, I just feel pregnant and fat, instead of just fat.
3xsthefun
Posted: Oct 16 2003, 05:39 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 227

Yep! He loves my pregnancy body. Seems like he always has to have his hands on me. And he is always calling me beautiful and sexy tongue.gif

--------------------
Tina wife to Rob (Sept. 25, 1999)
mommy to Kaitlynn (11), Maegan (7) & Ryan (3.5)
PMMSN
Linda
Posted: Oct 16 2003, 11:33 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 270

Sorry but what does DH/SO stand for? blush.gif

--------------------
*~Linda~*
Mum to Rhys 27/01/2004
PM
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Oct 16 2003, 12:51 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Sorry but what does DH/SO stand for?

Dear Husband
Significant Other

biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster
Mommieto2Girls
Posted: Oct 16 2003, 03:18 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 167

My DH never got into it. I don't think he ever believed I was pregnant until I actually delivered Maddie. I can only hope the next time I get pregnant he will a whole lot more sympathetic....
PM
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Oct 16 2003, 03:27 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

My DH never got into it. I don't think he ever believed I was pregnant until I actually delivered Maddie. I can only hope the next time I get pregnant he will a whole lot more sympathetic....

That is exactly how my DH was when I was pg with Maddie. Even after she was born he was still not sure how to act. With that being said, now you know why I am so excited that I have his attention this time! LOL! wink.gif He really has been great and sympathetic.
PMEmail Poster
Mommieto2Girls
Posted: Oct 16 2003, 05:08 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 167

QUOTE (maddiesma @ Oct 16 2003, 07:27 PM)

That is exactly how my DH was when I was pg with Maddie. Even after she was born he was still not sure how to act. With that being said, now you know why I am so excited that I have his attention this time! LOL! wink.gif He really has been great and sympathetic.

Live it up girl. I can't wait till I get to do it all over again..... tongue.gif
PM

jen
Posted: Oct 17 2003, 09:00 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 263

Even though I am not huge yet and not showing very much there are 2 things in particular about me that have blossomed from Bs to Ds! LOL! rolleyes.gif My DH at this point thinks this is GREAT! ROFL! My belly has no more than a small bump and he is fascinated with this as well. I have no idea how his views will change when I get huge, hopefully the pregnancy will just become more real to us both! wavey.gif

--------------------
JENNY
Happily Married to Josh, the LOVE of my LIFE!
Mommy to Madelyn Rae April 15, 2004
PMEmail Poster
Guest_kit_kats_mom
Posted: Oct 17 2003, 10:10 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Nope. Dh does not find the pregnant form sexy at all. Probably one of the cruelest things in the world since I was WAY more amorous than I've ever been before and he wanted nothing to do with it. Boo Hiss. I've been getting him back for the last 13 months though since K won't let me sleep & is nursing all the time. LOL

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0116 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]