Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Naptime is becoming a foreign word in this house!
MommyToAshley
Posted: Apr 16 2003, 10:02 AM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

I just put Ashley down for her nap 5 minutes ago and I hear her in there playing with her activity board. 5 MINUTES!! That's not even a catnap, that's a blink! Anyone else have a baby that just hates to sleep? She fights sleep at night, but at least I could count on her to take a couple 45 minute naps during the day and now she is starting to stop those! ACCKK! wacko.gif

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
5littleladies
Posted: Apr 16 2003, 10:15 AM
Quote Post

Lissie

Group: Members
Member No.: 116

Yep-Brianna is not very fond of her naps either. I have started laying her down for 2 longer naps (one on the morning, one in the afternoon) instead of a couple short naps and that seems to be working better for her. I think babies this age are just so excited about this new world they are exploring that sleep just an unwanted interruption! tongue.gif

--------------------
~*~Jennifer~*~
Wife to Jason, Mom to Madeline, Megan, Brianna,
Alyssa, Kate, and our babies in heaven-Benjamin, 8/13/04, and David, 8/01/07

Jen's Blog
PMEmail PosterMSN
ediep
Posted: Apr 17 2003, 03:58 AM
Quote Post

Jason's mommy

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 81

yup! ITA!! Jason takes a very short nap in the early morning 7:30 - 8 am (he gets up very early) and a little longer in the late morning 11am-12:30 or so. Lately, that is it! He is awake from lunch until bedtime!! He does get cranky in the evening if he doesn't sleep at all in the late afternoon. The only relief is if I take him in the stroller for a walk or in the car somewhere, but he wakes up whenever we stop!
snooze.gif ( I wish)

--------------------
~*~*~*~Edie, Jason 9/23/02, and Emma 11/19/06~*~*~*~

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post
PMAOLYahoo

aspenblue1
Posted: Apr 17 2003, 09:13 AM
Quote Post

Isabella and Kyrsten

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68

Isabella has not taken real naps since she was like 4 weeks old. The most she sleeps is 20 minutes. baby.gif

--------------------
Carrie Mommy to Isabella 09/06/2002 and Kyrsten 06/27/2005

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0161 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]