Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Did you visit the Easter Bunny?
MommyToAshley
  Posted: Apr 14 2003, 01:50 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

I didn't take Ashley to visit the Easter Bunny because I thought she would just be afraid of him. What was your experience like?

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
aspenblue1
Posted: Apr 14 2003, 02:28 PM
Quote Post

Isabella and Kyrsten

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68

I took Isabella to the Easter bunny she didn't have any fear of it. She was just tired of waiting there so she didnt smile for the picture.

--------------------
Carrie Mommy to Isabella 09/06/2002 and Kyrsten 06/27/2005

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
momofajcl
Posted: Apr 14 2003, 04:37 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 43

We didn't take Nicholas to see the Easter Bunny...yet...but yesterday at the amusement park, he met Chuckie from Rugrats and he wasn't scared. He wasn't scared of Santa either, but then he was only 3 months old then. LOL! My older boys were both almost 1 the first time they met Santa and both had absolute fits! My 5 yo went up to a character for the very first time yesterday...Scooby Doo got a hug from Christian. And of course, I forgot to bring my darn camera mad.gif

--------------------
Heather - mommy to 3 boys
Andrew (1/24/96)
Christian (1/16/98)
& Nicholas (9/20/02)

Bad spellers of the world UNTIE!
user posted image

Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Apr 14 2003, 04:54 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 89

Nope... I must have lived a sheltered life... I had no idea you could gho *see the Easter Bunny*....

blink.gif

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
MommyToAshley
Posted: Apr 14 2003, 05:26 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

Nope... I must have lived a sheltered life... I had no idea you could gho *see the Easter Bunny*....
What? The Easter Bunny doesn't go up to Canada?

We didn't take Nicholas to see the Easter Bunny...yet...but yesterday at the amusement park, he met Chuckie from Rugrats and he wasn't scared. He wasn't scared of Santa either, but then he was only 3 months old then. LOL! My older boys were both almost 1 the first time they met Santa and both had absolute fits! My 5 yo went up to a character for the very first time yesterday...Scooby Doo got a hug from Christian. And of course, I forgot to bring my darn camera
How Cute! Don't you hate it when you forget the camera!!!

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CantWait
Posted: Apr 14 2003, 05:34 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

LOL

The first time I seen the easter bunny here was when Robbie was 1 years old. Of course up untill that time I didn't really need to take my kids to see the easter bunny. We haven't gone this year, not really sure if we will. We went to the petting farm though LOL.

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Apr 14 2003, 06:27 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

QUOTE (MommyToAshley @ Apr 14 2003, 09:26 PM)

rofl!! Of COURSE he does!! biggrin.gif it's just that I guess I never reallyl went to a mall during Easter... I've never seen an Easter Bunny set up the same way Santa is set up in the mall....maybe I should go take a look!!

huh.gif baby.gif

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Apr 14 2003, 06:28 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

QUOTE (CantWait @ Apr 14 2003, 09:34 PM)
LOL

The first time I seen the easter bunny here was when Robbie was 1 years old. Of course up untill that time I didn't really need to take my kids to see the easter bunny. We haven't gone this year, not really sure if we will. We went to the petting farm though LOL.

That's always what WE did up here... lol we went to see a petting farm and got to pet all the little lambs and goats and bunnies and stuff.... much better than some fat guy in a bunny suit... (j-k)

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Apr 14 2003, 09:57 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

LOL@~*~Zach's Mom~*~ laugh.gif emlaugh.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Apr 15 2003, 04:56 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

what whAAAt?

lol

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
ashade75
Posted: Apr 15 2003, 06:18 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Member No.: 6

I have a funny story about the easter bunny....

My sis (MommytoAshley) and my older brother were always locking me out of their room when I was a kid. (I have to admit I was a brat rolleyes.gif )

One day (I was about 7) they were acting really weird, so when my brother left his room i went snooping. He had a sheet in the top of his closet. Hmmmm I knew he was hiding a girl up there. So i pulled down the sheet and to my surprise easter baskets and candy and blow up bunnies and stuffed animals and.......

MY BROTHER WAS THE EASTER BUNNY!!! I couldn't wait to tell my friends. I told all my friends like I was hot sh@!. tongue.gif

And they just laughed, they said your brother isnt the easter bunny, there isnt an easter bunny. rolling_smile.gif

Needless to say, I didnt believe them, they were just jealous because my brother was the Easter Bunny!! blush.gif

--------------------
user posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail PosterICQ
jdkjd
  Posted: Apr 15 2003, 06:27 AM
Quote Post

Miss Bailey

Member No.: 85

That is sooo funny! rolling_smile.gif

How cute were you!!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Jenn
Mother of Bailey (9/16/02) and Kiera Bryn (3/15/04)

Bailey and Kiera's Website
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
Hillbilly Housewife
  Posted: Apr 15 2003, 08:16 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Oh Jenn I LOVE your new avatar!!! smile.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
jdkjd
  Posted: Apr 15 2003, 08:18 AM
Quote Post

Miss Bailey

Member No.: 85

Thank you!

I finally got her 6 month portraits back....maybe I'll post them.

--------------------
Jenn
Mother of Bailey (9/16/02) and Kiera Bryn (3/15/04)

Bailey and Kiera's Website
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo

ashade75
Posted: Apr 15 2003, 08:19 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Member No.: 6

QUOTE (~*~Zach's Mom~*~ @ Apr 15 2003, 11:16 AM)
Oh Jenn I LOVE your new avatar!!! smile.gif

i second that, how precious!!!

--------------------
user posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail PosterICQ

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0178 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]