Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Pages: (10) « First ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Di's 2007
MyBrownEyedBoy
Posted: Jan 31 2007, 09:29 AM
Quote Post

Just funny!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,273

QUOTE (Kaitlin'smom @ Jan 31 2007, 12:28 PM)
I probably will do something simliar to that, will have to make somethign else for Dh as he is not into salads sad.gif Oh well more for me.

thanks for the cheers.

Cook him brussell sprouts and tell him it's them or salad. LOL.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jan 31 2007, 09:31 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 32

QUOTE (MyBrownEyedBoy @ Jan 31 2007, 12:29 PM)
QUOTE (Kaitlin'smom @ Jan 31 2007, 12:28 PM)
I probably will do something simliar to that, will have to make somethign else for Dh as he is not into salads  sad.gif Oh well more for me.

thanks for the cheers.

Cook him brussell sprouts and tell him it's them or salad. LOL.

laugh.gif and YUCK I dont even like them, I was thnking more like grean beans laugh.gif as he cant stand them laugh.gif

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jan 31 2007, 11:52 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

well I did not have the Jello with lunch I had some fresh veggies instead. thumb.gif and almost time for yougert. Yummy. I hope to get my activity in tonight. Can we say Wii laugh.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Feb 1 2007, 06:16 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

dinner was rasin bran, threw the first bowl out but I wont go into deatils over that one. also has rasing brna for breakfast and I am really wanting something like a beagal or donuts. Thank goodness I am at work so I cant go get anything. What is it about thursdays? I feel like I am in a bad mood already. I dont get what my deal is. growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif okay that felt a bit better.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
booey2
  Posted: Feb 1 2007, 06:20 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 101

hug.gif Hang in there Friday is just around the corner. And hey, we started a brand spanking new month today. Yipee. tongue.gif Anyway, have a great day, sorry about the rainsin bran. hug.gif

--------------------
Terri

He is in a happier place.
PMEmail PosterMSN
coasterqueen
Posted: Feb 1 2007, 07:12 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif I hope your day gets better Di. Lets hope spring gets here quick. I swear during winter I go from one mood to the next in seconds flat. wacko.gif Keep looking toward the weekend. thumb.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Feb 1 2007, 07:26 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

coudl care less about the weekend, I have TONS to do and no modivation to do it, I cant even get modivated at work. I am in a real funk and its driving me crazy. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH okay I am going to have my bananna

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
coasterqueen
Posted: Feb 1 2007, 07:28 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Hun, it sounds like you need to do something for yourself maybe to get in a better mood? Maybe like a bath or a little "me" time of some sort? Or could it be that you are having issues with cravings and can't get past them? I know when I'm having trouble w/food and being able to control what I'm eating I really get in a funk. I wish I knew what to say to help you through this. sleep.gif Just know I'm here for you. hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~

PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Feb 1 2007, 07:33 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

thanks Karen, I dunno what it is either could be lots of stuff. I wish I could take some me time RIGHT now but I am at work so it will have to wait till later. I need to figure out what to do for 'me'.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Feb 1 2007, 11:45 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 235

I'm sorry you've been down. It also puts me in a bad mood if my blood sugar gets too low. You did the right thing by eating.

I agree you need to take some time for yourself. Maybe just get out at lunch time and walk around a store for a few minutes will help. Look at pretty jewelry or something that you enjoy. Listen to some uplifting music. Read a great book at night....

I'm trying to think of things that help me. I know I would be depressed if I had to sit in an office all day. Get some fresh air if you can. I don't know how strapping your job is. hug.gif

Spring is right around the corner!! thumb.gif
PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Feb 1 2007, 11:57 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

would have loved to roam around a store but my lunch hour is spent picking Kailtin up from school and taking her to the sitters. Her smile, and hug did help a little. I might try a nice hot shower later tonight. I woudl go out side for a bit but its COLD and dreary, if the sun was out it might not be so bad. Lunch was good, however I need my snack either yougert or pudding not sure which.....

thanks everyone I hope I figure out whats bugging me so I dont like feeling this way.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Our Lil' Family
Posted: Feb 1 2007, 05:24 PM
Quote Post

We're a Who Dat family!

Member No.: 2,459

Aw Di, I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. I'm so ready for spring and I think our moods will definitely reflect that when it does finally get here!!!!!!!! I hope you are doing better, get lots of hugs from Kaitlin tonight and take some time for yourself once she's in bed!!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

--------------------
Naomi, Wife to Tim & Mommy to Thomas (7) and Andrew (2)
user posted image
PM
CantWait
Posted: Feb 1 2007, 09:01 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

awww Di, I'm sorry you're feeling in the dumps. This gosh forsaken weather does it to the best of us.
Hope tomorrow you're feeling better. hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Feb 5 2007, 08:38 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

well lets see, not sure where to jump in at weekend was weird, I got in an a FUN bellydancing workout satuday, did ALOT of cleaning sunday. ate okay. Could not get to sleep last night forced myslef into bed at 12:30am finally feel asleep after 1am was up twice and actually felt goot at 6am when I got up for the day. Its FREEZING out temp was -4 this morning. I have a long stressfull week ahead of me, since my boss will not be in this woeek and not sure about my co-worer either as thats the bosses wife. I will be in when I can but I really have a lot to do, I really want to keep things running smooth while he is gone. I think I might have lost an inch or two in my waist, the pants I bought a little over a week ago fit great not they are a bit big in the waist thumb.gif they are soooo comphy but will probably start to look bad when I get smaller, heck they could look that way now who know, I am not upset that I just bought them as I only spent $7 on them and i got a size I hoped I could wear not the next bigger one, couse I woudl have liked a smaller size but that will come in time. I am off to do more work and then lunch. I will pop back in and try and catch up on everyones journals and offer my support. I will do my best to get to all of you sometime today.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Feb 5 2007, 09:35 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 235

WTG on the lost inches, Di!!! thumb.gif

You sound great today! I hope the good mood continues on throughout your day! Keep up the great work. cheerleader.gif
PMEmail Poster
Our Lil' Family
Posted: Feb 5 2007, 10:08 AM
Quote Post

We're a Who Dat family!

WTG on the pants!!! Whoo hoo!!!

I hope your week isn't too bad but we understand how busy you'll be!! Keep up the good work girlie!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
booey2
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 06:23 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Hang in there Di, stress is not always condusive to weight loss. You will do it. hug.gif One day at a time. Congrats on the pants, now go buy some great new ones. cheerleader.gif Pop in when you can.

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN
coasterqueen
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 07:28 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Congrats on the pants!!! That's awesome. Keep continuing down this path and you will be at your goal in no time. thumb.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~

PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Feb 7 2007, 06:21 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

okay I am checking in and will try and pop around to all of yours I truly appriciate the help and encouragement.

I am down 1/2lbs this week. Not great but I will take the loss and run. I did get more activity in last night so its time to fix both tickers and start a new week, shoudl have done it yesterday but did not get around to it. Boss is doing better so I should get some help around the office in the afternoons.

I am not going to buy new pants, its a nice thoguht but I have alot I need to wear that are to snug.

I am off to update tickers and check in on all of you.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
coasterqueen
Posted: Feb 7 2007, 06:38 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Congrats on the weight loss this week Di. A loss is a loss and that's AWESOME!!!! thumb.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~

PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Feb 7 2007, 06:40 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

QUOTE (coasterqueen @ Feb 7 2007, 09:38 AM)
Congrats on the weight loss this week Di. A loss is a loss and that's AWESOME!!!! thumb.gif

blush.gif thanks I dont think I will make the gold of 10lbs gone by the 23rd though but I will take how ever close I do get. I am 1/2 way there.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
booey2
Posted: Feb 7 2007, 06:42 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Great work DI all the halves add up. Keep it up, you can do this. cheerleader.gif cheerleader.gif

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN
CantWait
Posted: Feb 7 2007, 09:40 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

Congrats on the lost inches and the .5 lbs Di, that's awesome horray.gif horray.gif
Keep up the great work and best of luck keeping up with everything at work.

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
Our Lil' Family
Posted: Feb 7 2007, 10:34 AM
Quote Post

We're a Who Dat family!

You just never know. If you think you will lose it all then you just might be more motivated to do so! I have faith in ya!!! Keep it up!!!!!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Feb 9 2007, 06:46 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

I was not in much yesterday, sorry all. I again was in a weird funk. wacko.gif I ate okay had a couple pieces of candy that was given to me blush.gif he gave me 6 and I still have 4 so at least I did not eat all of them. I di dnot work out I worked on cleaning instead. I am having a poker b-day party for DH tomorrow so I decided to start picking up cleaning last night, did that for about 1 hour in 30 minute increments. 30 minutes of that was on my bedroom, which needs the MOST work. blush.gif I figure if I can just spend 30 minutes everyday in there it will get done, I need to get it done its really bad. I admit I had a donut this moring blush.gif and will be eating out tonight, and tomorow will be having pizza and cupcakes wacko.gif well maybe I wont have a cupcake. who knows.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (10) « First ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0220 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]