Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> rash
sunrosejenn
Posted: Apr 3 2007, 10:02 AM
Quote Post

Jeannette ~ Mommy 2 Eliana

Group: Members
Member No.: 536

Thursday when I called the dr's office they called in a prescription for Nystatin (yeast cream). The nurse said to give it a week and if it doesn't clear to call back. And since using that cream the rash has gotten worse. So, it's most likely not a yeast infection but allergies.

Although I live in a small town there is an Herb store one block away. Eliana and I walked to the school park yesterday after dinner. This is just past the herb store. I convinced Eliana to go to the herb store with me.

He looked at the rash. The he took different herbs and creams and played them on her skin near the rash. Then he took some small vials with different foods in them. He said she is allergic to milk, white rice and sugar. I found this all very interesting.

I honestly thought soy, dairy, gluten and wheat for sure and possiblly potato and corn. So we went away with a cream (Pau D'Arco) for her rash and a colon cleanse (with Lactobacillus acidophilus in it - can't remember the name of it though).

Eliana was to have allergy testing in March if having her adenoids removed didn't help with the sinus infections. It seems I do need to call her dr and go ahead with the allergy testing.

This post has been edited by sunrosejenn on Apr 3 2007, 10:02 AM

--------------------
Photobucket

PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
amynicole21
Posted: Apr 3 2007, 10:10 AM
Quote Post

Mmmm. Ice cream!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 69

hug.gif Wow - that's a lot of allergies. Poor kiddo. I'd definitely get her tested for more - you never know what else could be giving her trouble.

--------------------
user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a violation using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
sunrosejenn
Posted: Apr 3 2007, 10:35 AM
Quote Post

yes it is alot of allergies....thanks

--------------------
Photobucket

PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo

flirtycuddle
Posted: Apr 3 2007, 04:40 PM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Member No.: 3,925

I am sorry for your daughter to be going throught that. My son is 8 months and allergic to the top 8 plus 5 other things. It sucks
PMEmail PosterYahoo
sunrosejenn
Posted: Apr 4 2007, 05:06 AM
Quote Post

thanks and yes it does suck especially since my side of the family has no allergies except to milk (my grandpa).

--------------------
Photobucket

PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0187 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]