Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Too much info post
youngmomofone
Posted: Jun 13 2010, 04:59 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,218

OK, I have pcos which causes me not to ovulate sometimes to where I can go months without getting a period. Last month I had a 28 day cycle, and the period was the worst I've had in a long time. I'm supposed to be due today, but it's not here yet.

The tmi part. I had a twinge of brown spotting last night when I went to the restroom. The next time I went before bed, there was nothing there. Today there was a different color instead of brown, but not red either. That was in the mid-morning. Nothing the rest of the day. Oh gosh this is embarrassing laugh.gif . Anyway, I went to the rest room a few min ago, and when I wiped, there was brown tissue looking stuff on it.

Has anyone experience that? Ive had brown spotting before, but the tissue looking part is a little weird.

I've had some pinching/cramping the last two weeks of my cycle, and is having some pinching as I type this out so I don't know what is going on? We are between insurance right now; dh's insurance from the new job doesn't start until August, so I can't go in and see my doctor about this yet.

Even though it is a possibility, I really don't think I'm pregnant. Usually when I get brown spotting, AF is either around the corner or is on hiatus for a couple months. I'm just curious/nervous about the tissue part. So sorry if it is tmi.

This post has been edited by youngmomofone on Jun 13 2010, 05:02 PM

--------------------
Mom to: CJ 7.03, Alexis 10.09, Taylin 5.11, and Emma and Issac 4.12.
Expecting our last baby Liam Jacob in April 2013.

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
ZandersMama
Posted: Jun 13 2010, 06:54 PM
Quote Post

Jesus answers knee mail

Member No.: 1,776

yupper i've had tissue and lots of it. the diagnosis for me was endeometreosis (spelling is off im sure) but i also have really really heavy bleeding, like 2-3 pads an hour as well. and severe pain.

hug.gif hope you get it figured out, i know nothing about pcos so i dont know if it could be related.

This post has been edited by ZandersMama on Jun 13 2010, 06:55 PM

--------------------
PMEmail PosterMSN
youngmomofone
Posted: Jun 17 2010, 12:48 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 1,218

thank you for replying. I dont have horrible pain, but every once in a while I do bleed a lot. Never been tested for endo. I have a call into my doctor today so I will ask her about it.

--------------------
Mom to: CJ 7.03, Alexis 10.09, Taylin 5.11, and Emma and Issac 4.12.
Expecting our last baby Liam Jacob in April 2013.

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0107 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]