Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Anyone here almost ready ..., to have that new one in the near future?
supermom
  Posted: Apr 10 2003, 10:45 AM
Quote Post

Me too, Me too!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 26

May isn't that far away, and was just wondering if anyone was even close? Don't think there are many posters in this "Club" but hopefully there will be some more come out of hiding and post here....

If you "belong" here, when is your EDD?

Mine is Aug 20th, and I am always overdue. This time, though, will be a scheduled C so we should be pretty close to that date.

--------------------
Beverly, DH Eje, and mom to PJ, 20 Leah, 18 Sara, 16 Anders, 5
and Emily, almost 2

"A mother holds her children's hands for just a little while, but she holds their hearts forever."
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gandhi
"Adolescence is a period of rapid changes. Between the ages of 12 and 17, for example, a parent ages as much as 20 years."
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQMSN
MommyToAshley
Posted: Apr 10 2003, 01:20 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

I recognize some of the member's names from another board so I think some just haven't had time to post yet or are just lurking atm.

But, Supermom, I bet you are getting excited!!! It won't be long now!

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
supermom
Posted: Apr 10 2003, 02:46 PM
Quote Post

Me too, Me too!!

Yes, was hoping to "lure" some of them out of hiding to post here - giggle - so I could get to know some more of them before their bundles of joy got here.....I know there is KatieLeigh79 and CantWait and I am not sure of some other's due dates.

We're a little over half way thru now - and just getting to feel baby all the time is awesome......I really enjoy being pregnant (at least MOST of the time - laugh.gif) But I'm with Can'tWait - I really can't wait to get to meet this new little person!

--------------------
and Emily, almost 2

"A mother holds her children's hands for just a little while, but she holds their hearts forever."
"Adolescence is a period of rapid changes. Between the ages of 12 and 17, for example, a parent ages as much as 20 years."

MamaMartie
  Posted: Apr 10 2003, 07:37 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

wavey.gif Hi all. I am new here. Someone emailed me about the site and I thought I'd come check it out.

I am a SAHM with 3 children (6, 4, 2) and one due May 25th. I am so excited for our new baby to arrive. And, believe it or not, already wondering how long I'll wait to have another one. Thes kids are just so much fun, at any age, that I don't think I'll ever be "done." biggrin.gif
Martie
MommyToAshley
Posted: Apr 10 2003, 07:54 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

wavey.gif Hi Martie and Welcome!

Congratulations on your pregnancy! baby.gif It won't be too much longer! smile.gif Sounds like you have a wonderful family! I am looking forward to getting to know you and them better!

Welcome again, glad you joined us! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02

CantWait
Posted: Apr 10 2003, 10:07 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

I'm so with you supermom, and you're right.......where is everyone in this category hiding??? Come out come out whereever you are.

We're oviously got some time left, but in terms of fixing the baby's room, it's just about done...and we don't need very many new items for the baby seeing on how we still have everything from Robbie. Now it's just the fun shopping, I want it therefore I'm getting it LOL.

And there's a rocking chair I really want in toys r us, I never had one for Robbie but I really want one this time in the nursery, but it's really expensive, will have to save for a bit.

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
MamaMartie
  Posted: Apr 11 2003, 04:57 AM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 118

biggrin.gif The nursery is well on its way. It is painted blue with clouds on the celing (which is curved) and walls. The crib is up and ready and so is the bed in there. Now all I need to do is put away all the clothes I organized around Christmas time, put together the diaper table, & get the carseat in the van.

I've gotten to the point when I am completely obsessed with getting ready for this new baby and I have to force myself to sit down and do less. My last 2 came at 36 weeks and I'll be 34 this weekend. So I am torn between getting it all done now, and taking it really easy to try to cut down on the risk of PTL. But I feel so good, and with my last 2 I felt awful, so part of me says that this time I might just have a "normal" pg.

Of course it would be very very humorous if I went past my due date for the first time ever. Well it is funny now, but 7 weeks from now if I haven't had this baby I'll probably be crazed. wacko.gif

Martie

--------------------
Martie
Lucky Mommy to:

Jared 2/18/97

Meggie 2/18/99
Joey 7/12/00
Hannah 5/1/03
Gabriella Claire due 3/20/05

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Apr 11 2003, 06:12 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 89

Hey! Zach's room is blue with white clouds too!! loL!!

I want another baby!!! the more I htink about it, the more I want it to happen!!! smile.gif

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
supermom
Posted: Apr 11 2003, 06:52 AM
Quote Post

Me too, Me too!!

wavey.gif Hi MamaMartie!

Glad you came to join us! Sounds like you have got quite the family there. And you are definately right, kids are soooo much fun. The wonder and joy they bring to your life is immeasurable!! The trials and tribulations of teenagers are even worth it when they grow up to be fine young men and women!

I've gone overdue with all of mine, and have had 2 induced because I have a hard time with high blood pressure. I think I would rather go a bit early - well, maybe not at 34 weeks, that would be kinda scary.

Don't work too hard, we want you to be in good shape with this one too smile.gif

Sigh, we need a bigger house - Anders (who is three) is still sleeping in our room, and we've got one due in August. Not real sure what we'll be doing with either of them as far as living arrangements go. So, no nursery to fix up but we still need to get a small bed for the new one! But that's OK, we're cramped but very very happy about the new arrival. We tried for over a year this time to get PG, unlike last time when we got PG in less than a month!

And Can'tWait - when is your due date again? <I have CRS Syndrome! laugh.gif>

--------------------
and Emily, almost 2

CantWait
Posted: Apr 11 2003, 06:57 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Due Date is July 15th baby.gif

--------------------

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

PMEmail Poster
volleymommy
Posted: Apr 12 2003, 03:05 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Hi Everyone!
This is my first time on this board. Someone on my board @ about.com mentioned it so I thought I would check it out. I'm due on August 24th with our first!!! It's DEFINATELY a boy and we couldn't be happier biggrin.gif My dh and I are so excited for him to come so we can see who he looks like and what kind of personality he has. Unfortunately we are in the middle of moving from Tennessee (dh's home state) to Ohio (my home state) so we haven't had the time to get the baby's room fixed up yet unsure.gif But hopefully once we get everything moved in and in it's place, we'll get started. Congrats to everyone on their pregnancies. Isn't such a fun experience????

Kellie
EDD 8-24-03
MommyToAshley
Posted: Apr 12 2003, 03:42 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

wavey.gif Hi Kelly!

Welcome! Congratulation on the pregnancy! forum_balloon.gif

It's nice to meet you! What part of Ohio are you moving to? I live in Dayton! There are several members here from Ohio as well.

Looking forward to getting to know you better!

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02

supermom
Posted: Apr 12 2003, 05:45 PM
Quote Post

Me too, Me too!!

YEAH!!! Another one in our club - giggle!!

Hi Kellie! wavey.gif
Welcome to Parenting Club. Congratulations!!! Glad to have you here, you and I are due just about the same time. We didn't find out what we are having, we like suprises.

I'm a mom to four and this will be number 5 - three are older, one is three, and then #5 is due Aug 20.

I think you will really like it here, hope to see you around.

--------------------
and Emily, almost 2

CantWait
Posted: Apr 12 2003, 06:27 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Hi smile.gif Welcome to the board volleymommy, I'm Marie, expecting our second boy July 15th.

I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay, lots of great people and lots of fun. biggrin.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster

crystalc
Posted: Apr 12 2003, 06:35 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Hi everyone! I got the link to this today at about.com. My name is Crystal and my due date is June 16. I am having a girl. This is my first. I am so excited and nervous at the same time. My husband and I have separated and will probably get divorced before she is born. Are there any other single mothers out there willing to give advice? I am lucky enough to have a great family to help out. Great meeting all of you. Good luck!!

crystal
supermom
Posted: Apr 12 2003, 07:30 PM
Quote Post

Me too, Me too!!

Hi Crystal!
wavey.gif Glad to have you here.....and congratulations on your new little girl.....

Welcome to ParentingClub and we are glad to see you here....

I am not single now, but would offer any other kind of advice that I could to help you, or just lend an ear if you need to vent or anything....and from what I have seen, everyone else is a pretty good listener too... All of the people I have talked to here are really friendly and helpful. I really do think that you will enjoy yourself here.

So sorry to hear about your upcoming divorce, but do know sometimes these things happen.. <HUGS>

Hope to see you around and if there is anything we all can do, please don't hesitate to post.

--------------------
and Emily, almost 2

MommyToAshley
Posted: Apr 12 2003, 09:06 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Hi Crystal wavey.gif and Welcome!

Congratulations on the pregnancy... girls are sooo much fun! I understand about being nervous and excited at the same time, I am a first time Mommy too!

I am sorry you are going through a separation/divorce at this time, but it's great that you have the support of your family! That will really help out! And, you have us now too!!!

It's so nice to meet you and I am looking forward to chatting more.

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02

fitmom726
Posted: Apr 15 2003, 06:59 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 130

HI! I'm Robin a SAHM to Sarah (5) and am due anywhere from 7/17/03 to 8/5/03! I can't wait to see when this kid actually comes! wacko.gif
We found out that it's a boy and we are soooo excited! I wanted a boy more than hubby did, but he's more excited about it now.
I look forward to getting to know you all!

--------------------
~~Robin~~
Mom to Sarah 7/26/97
Nicholas EDD 7/17/03

PMEmail Poster
MommyToAshley
Posted: Apr 15 2003, 07:02 AM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Hi Robin and Welcome! wavey.gif

Congratulations on your boy that is about to enter this world! smile.gif

It's nice to meet you and looking forward to getting to know you as well! I am Dee Dee by the way, I am a WAHM.

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02

jdkjd
Posted: Apr 15 2003, 07:02 AM
Quote Post

Miss Bailey

Member No.: 85

Hi and Welcome!! As a new mom, it seems more exciting to hear about other people's pregnancies...how exciting for you and your DH! wavey.gif

--------------------
Jenn
Mother of Bailey (9/16/02) and Kiera Bryn (3/15/04)

Bailey and Kiera's Website
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
supermom
Posted: Apr 15 2003, 07:12 AM
Quote Post

Me too, Me too!!

Hi Robin! wavey.gif
Glad to see you are getting your "wish" with a boy! Babies are so wonderful......

I'm Beverly, mother to four (18, 16, almost 14 and 3) plus one on the way in August.

I'm sure you will find everyone here friendly and helpful - I know I did!!

Hope to see you around, and congratulations and good luck!

--------------------
and Emily, almost 2

Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Apr 15 2003, 08:19 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 89

Welcome!! groupwave.gif grouphug.gif

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
Daniele Grigsby
Posted: Apr 20 2003, 11:25 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Hi there
Daniele Grigsby
  Posted: Apr 20 2003, 11:38 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Hi there again,
I am due June 6th, found this site from a link at diaper pin. I am a SAHM to Joshua ( 8 ) and Jeremiah (3). This baby is a girl and so far we have decided on Madison smile.gif We live in Portland OR area. I am a certified Doula and Lactation Consultant also, and I also make my own cloth diapers to sell. I have been married almost 11 years. I have had 2 scheduled C sections and I am praying for a VBAC this time. I long to have a water birth, but I am high risk so unfortunately that won't happen. My boys were HUGE, Josh was 9 lbs, & Jeremiah was 10/3 oz's, So I am really hoping for a 7 or 8 pounder this time! I am a "child birth Junkie" or so my hubby calls me. Ha ha. Happy Easter everyone. And God Bless. Oh yeah.....I can not wait to hold this little gift from God. I think I am more excited due to the fact that I am older 29 now, and I have a better prospective as to how fast they grow up, before you know it they are in prechool... I will also say that Gymboree has the cutest little girl clothes but I have been banned from girl clothes shopping from my hubby. At least until she is born smile.gif Take care everyone and I look forward to getting to know you all.
supermom
Posted: Apr 20 2003, 12:07 PM
Quote Post

Me too, Me too!!

Hi Danielle:
Welcome and congratulations on your new little one-to-be....

That is great that you are a doula and LC - I am sure that you will be able to help answer some questions ! Everyone here is friendly and helpful, and I sure do look forward to getting to know you better.

Hope to see you around, take care....

--------------------
and Emily, almost 2

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0108 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]