Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Ovarian cysts...., I think one ruptured
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Mar 24 2008, 09:01 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 89

I get cysts on my ovaries now and then when i ovulate... well I had one start on Tuesday, and yesterday was still pretty sore... usually it lasts only a day or two. So last night before going to sleep dh and I fool around...and maybe we were a little rough, dunno.... anyways in the middle of the night, I wake up because I'm in such pain.....

I suck it up for a while... and then decide that I better go to the bathroom, see if maybe I need to pee and just can't feel it over the pain... so I get up, and my vision goes a little blurry... I start on my way to the bathroom and then my mouth is really dry, and I need a drink NOW... so I rush over and i'm knocking the walls on the way with my hands cuz it's dark.. lol

Anyways I get to the bathroom and switch the light on, get to the toilet.. do my business... and I've got my eyes half closed... and that's when I realized that my vision was still blurry and black... i just couldn't tell before cuz it was dark.. anyways so while I'm on the can I turn the water on and grab the cup that's there, start chuggin back the water... put the cup back on the counter... finish my business..get up.. flush... knock the cup off the counter, spilling water everywhere..see dh out of the corner of my eye and wake up on the bathroom floor with dh yelling at me and slapping my face a little...

Seems I passed right out and was out for a few minutes. The pain was still there after he took me back to bed... but he was freaking out bcasue I was sweating really badly, everywhere..but I was cold..and in pain... and he knew I had a cyst.. so he was doing online research on ruptured cysts etc and he got totally freaked out, thought I was bleeding internally and was in shock etc... anyways I had to convince him that I didn't need an ambulance and to set the alarm for one hour away, and to try to wake me up then... if I told him to F off in my semi sleeping state (which is usually what happens... lol), I was probably fine, and if I wasn't responsive, THEN to call an ambulance. He was satisfied with that, but apparently watched me sleep for 2 hours after that.

Scary stuff... still a little painful today, but not enough to make me nautious and pass out. emlaugh.gif

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
luvbug00
Posted: Mar 24 2008, 10:25 AM
Quote Post

awhat!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,984

hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0311 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]