Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Thread marker for those we've posted in
DVFlyer
Posted: Oct 16 2007, 10:01 AM
Quote Post

Just a man

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,368

More of a question than a suggestion..... Is there a way to get an icon (usually a black dot, arrow etc) over the thread icon to indicate whether or not we've posted in the thread? I thought it used to be there, but they don't show up for me.

--------------------
Convincing the world that the only way to solve the ongoing issues while raising children is PERSISTENCE. You have to keep trying things and not give up........ they eventually go away on their own. ;-)
PMEmail Poster
amynicole21
Posted: Oct 16 2007, 10:05 AM
Quote Post

Mmmm. Ice cream!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 69

Weird - I thought it used to be there too... dunno.gif

I just checked and if you aren't using Today's Topics but going into the specific forum, the black dot does show up. For some reason it doesn't in Today's Topics, though.

This post has been edited by amynicole21 on Oct 16 2007, 10:05 AM

--------------------
user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a violation using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
DVFlyer
Posted: Oct 16 2007, 10:10 AM
Quote Post

Just a man

^ Good catch. Yes, if I click in, for example, Suggestions, I see the little black dots. But if I click on View New Posts (which is what I usually do), it doesn't

Kooky blink.gif

--------------------
Convincing the world that the only way to solve the ongoing issues while raising children is PERSISTENCE. You have to keep trying things and not give up........ they eventually go away on their own. ;-)
PMEmail Poster

CantWait
Posted: Oct 16 2007, 06:34 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

HUH is this something else I'm missing out on???? I'm confused. unsure.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Oct 16 2007, 06:35 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

Oh you mean, over the envelope??? Is that the black dot you're talking about? Is that what that is for? OMGosh. blink.gif wacko.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
DVFlyer
Posted: Oct 17 2007, 08:54 AM
Quote Post

Just a man

QUOTE (CantWait @ Oct 16 2007, 06:35 PM)
Oh you mean, over the envelope??? Is that the black dot you're talking about? Is that what that is for? OMGosh. blink.gif wacko.gif

Yup, the little black dot over the envelope. It's there when you click on a specific forum, but not when you use the "view new posts".

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0106 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]