Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> It's about time!!, Casey Anthony
stella6979
Posted: Oct 14 2008, 12:21 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,252

It looks like she will finally be arrested on murder charges! That's my guess anyways.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/14/caylee...jury/index.html

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
Life is an incredible journey that is only enhanced by the people you share it with. ~ Rev Run
PMEmail Poster
msoulz
Posted: Oct 14 2008, 01:13 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 2,158

This is just a horrendous, unbelievable, unthinkable case. It makes me just sick to my stomach thinking about how a mother can do that to any child, especially her own, then act like all is well. bawling.gif

That is, of course, assuming she knows about or did kill the girl. I haven't forgotten about innocent until proven guilty. But this whole case just smells bad and mom is stepping in the piles. dry.gif

--------------------
Mary :)
a.k.a. Jake & Erin's mom

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM
boyohboyohboy
Posted: Oct 14 2008, 01:13 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 3,466

I am sorry but every time I see that little girls face I just think horrible things about that mother..
but how can they get a death penality case with no body?

--------------------
Stacy, wife to Peter, mom to Caleb, Jakob, and Andrew

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

BAC'sMom
Posted: Oct 14 2008, 01:31 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 7,486

horray.gif horray.gif horray.gif horray.gif horray.gif

Now I wish they could find Caylee sleep.gif

--------------------
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
PMEmail Poster
Kentuckychick
Posted: Oct 14 2008, 01:43 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 3,085

So I'm assuming they found the body... ? Or the dress they found yesterday had some sort of DNA on it?

You can't bring up murder charges against someone without a body...

I'm just confused.

--------------------
~Rachel~ Godmommy to;Connor (September '04) & Caydence (August '06)

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
luvmykids
Posted: Oct 14 2008, 01:44 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 3,038

FINALLY! I just don't think there is any question left....I know they'll have to prove it at trial but I honestly think she's the guilty party. It sickens me every time I hear something about her out partying growl.gif and I hope someday she comes clean about where Caylee is sleep.gif
PMEmail Poster
luvmykids
Posted: Oct 14 2008, 01:48 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

QUOTE (Kentuckychick @ Oct 14 2008, 02:43 PM)
So I'm assuming they found the body... ? Or the dress they found yesterday had some sort of DNA on it?

I'm just confused.

They feel they have enough evidence. Not having a body makes it much more difficult, but it can be done.
PMEmail Poster
Kentuckychick
Posted: Oct 14 2008, 01:51 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 3,085

QUOTE (luvmykids @ Oct 14 2008, 01:48 PM)
So I'm assuming they found the body... ?  Or the dress they found yesterday had some sort of DNA on it?

I'm just confused.

They feel they have enough evidence. Not having a body makes it much more difficult, but it can be done.

Okay, thanks for clarifying.

I whole heartedly agree that it's time for her to be locked away for a long, long, LONG time... but I just was wondering exactly how they were going to go about doing that. That's why I thought maybe it had something to do with the dress they found yesterday.

--------------------
~Rachel~ Godmommy to;Connor (September '04) & Caydence (August '06)

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
luvmykids
Posted: Oct 14 2008, 01:53 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

QUOTE (Kentuckychick @ Oct 14 2008, 02:51 PM)
QUOTE (luvmykids @ Oct 14 2008, 01:48 PM)
So I'm assuming they found the body... ?  Or the dress they found yesterday had some sort of DNA on it?

I'm just confused.

Okay, thanks for clarifying.

I whole heartedly agree that it's time for her to be locked away for a long, long, LONG time... but I just was wondering exactly how they were going to go about doing that. That's why I thought maybe it had something to do with the dress they found yesterday.

I'm trying to remember what I was watching the other night when someone asked the very same question, but I was dozing off and don't remember laugh.gif I do remember though that the hair they found in the trunk was enough DNA, and something on the hair indicated that it came from someone who'd already died, so putting those things together with the air sample and other things was enough (or so they hoped).
PMEmail Poster
luvbug00
Posted: Oct 14 2008, 03:18 PM
Quote Post

awhat!

Member No.: 1,984

i really don't think this woman if guilty is deserving of the tittle of "mother". It breaks my heart to think of what this little girls final moments were like knowing the woman she loved the most wanted her the least. poor angel bawling.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
lisar
Posted: Oct 14 2008, 03:56 PM
Quote Post

Yes it is I....

Member No.: 1,760

QUOTE (luvbug00 @ Oct 14 2008, 06:18 PM)
i really don't think this woman if guilty is deserving of the tittle of "mother". It breaks my heart to think of what this little girls final moments were like knowing the woman she loved the most wanted her the least. poor angel bawling.gif

this is so true
PMEmail Poster
DillsMommy
Posted: Oct 15 2008, 05:33 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 4,279

QUOTE (luvbug00 @ Oct 14 2008, 07:18 PM)

exactly. sleep.gif bawling.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterAOL
BAC'sMom
Posted: Oct 15 2008, 05:42 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Just an observation…isn’t it interesting that the only time she has ever shed a tear is when she knew she was going to jail. She never plead that she was innocent or even tried to look for her child. She reminds me a Susan Smith and Andrea Yates and they both were GUILTY! growl.gif

--------------------
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
PMEmail Poster
lisar
Posted: Oct 15 2008, 05:50 AM
Quote Post

Yes it is I....

Member No.: 1,760

Okay they are charging her now, but where is the little girl. I just still have some little bit of hope that maybe she is alive.
PMEmail Poster

stella6979
Posted: Oct 15 2008, 06:02 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

QUOTE (BAC'sMom @ Oct 15 2008, 05:42 AM)
Just an observation…isn’t it interesting that the only time she has ever shed a tear is when she knew she was going to jail. She never plead that she was innocent or even tried to look for her child. She reminds me a Susan Smith and Andrea Yates and they both were GUILTY! growl.gif

I was thinking the same thing. I have not once seen her cry for her child only for herself. I honestly get sick to my stomach just looking at her. mad.gif

--------------------
Life is an incredible journey that is only enhanced by the people you share it with. ~ Rev Run
PMEmail Poster
luvbug00
Posted: Oct 15 2008, 06:02 AM
Quote Post

awhat!

Member No.: 1,984

I heard this morning they cought her swiching cars on a highway in orlando... ohmy.gif trying to run much?? uhh yeah. that doesn't scream guilty

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
stella6979
Posted: Oct 15 2008, 06:07 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

QUOTE (luvbug00 @ Oct 15 2008, 06:02 AM)
I heard this morning they cought her swiching cars on a highway in orlando... ohmy.gif trying to run much?? uhh yeah. that doesn't scream guilty

Yep, I saw that on Nancy Grace last night. AND her Mom was the one dropping her off. Go figure. dry.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
BAC'sMom
Posted: Oct 15 2008, 06:10 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

QUOTE (stella6979 @ Oct 15 2008, 09:02 AM)

I was thinking the same thing. I have not once seen her cry for her child only for herself. I honestly get sick to my stomach just looking at her. mad.gif

Yes it’s her actions. God forbid I had a child missing. I would do everything possible to find my child. I would not be hanging out with friends in some bar groping a striper pole! But hey that is just me.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
stella6979
Posted: Oct 15 2008, 06:18 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

QUOTE (BAC'sMom @ Oct 15 2008, 06:10 AM)
QUOTE (stella6979 @ Oct 15 2008, 09:02 AM)

Yes it’s her actions. God forbid I had a child missing. I would do everything possible to find my child. I would not be hanging out with friends in some bar groping a striper pole! But hey that is just me.

No kidding! I also read that after Caylee "went missing" she got a tattoo that says "livin the good life" in Spanish and she also deleted 400 pictures of her off her computer. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0288 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]