Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Wow, just wow!, Warning: death of animals mentioned
stella6979
Posted: Oct 3 2008, 05:22 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,252

7 year old breaks into zoo and feeds live animals to crocodile.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,432085,00.html

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
Life is an incredible journey that is only enhanced by the people you share it with. ~ Rev Run
PMEmail Poster
Nina J
Posted: Oct 3 2008, 05:31 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Member No.: 3,398

OMG I know it's disgusting! My friend lives in the NT and takes her kids there sometimes. I have always been planning to go with her when we get the chance to go to Alice.

Poor animals sad.gif

--------------------
Nina, Mama to Emily Kate, Odessa Jean & Aysun Aleisha.
PMEmail Poster
mammag
Posted: Oct 3 2008, 05:42 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 1,050

You know something has to be seriously wrong with that child! Something better be done about him. I heard that a lot of serial killers start early in life with animal cruelty and killing. Scarey!

I do think the parents should be in trouble. Where in the world were they? How does a 7 year old get away for that long to be able to do these things?

--------------------
Jeanie - SAHM to Kristen 13, Cade 12, Conner 8, Keegan 3

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

mckayleesmom
Posted: Oct 3 2008, 07:10 AM
Quote Post

The hair I wish I had...lol

Member No.: 157

QUOTE (mammag @ Oct 3 2008, 08:42 AM)
You know something has to be seriously wrong with that child! Something better be done about him. I heard that a lot of serial killers start early in life with animal cruelty and killing. Scarey!

I do think the parents should be in trouble. Where in the world were they? How does a 7 year old get away for that long to be able to do these things?

Exactly. There is something not mentally right with that little boy.

--------------------
Brianne
Wife to Leithan and mommy to Mckaylee (4) and Russell (3)

Click here to help us grown our village http://schwartzville.myminicity.com/
PMEmail Poster
lisar
Posted: Oct 3 2008, 07:50 AM
Quote Post

Yes it is I....

Member No.: 1,760

If they cant blame the boy, then blame his parents they should have known where he was and what he was doing.
PMEmail Poster
A&A'smommy
Posted: Oct 3 2008, 08:02 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

OMG yeah his parents need to do something now before he becomes a for real monster

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Oct 3 2008, 08:18 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 32

okay what bother me (other that what he did) what it said 2 times A blank-faced 7-year-old boy make me conserned he might have a medical condition, not that I condone his actions, but did he honestly know what he was doing?

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
Calimama
Posted: Oct 3 2008, 09:21 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 5,538

QUOTE (mammag @ Oct 3 2008, 05:42 AM)

You covered everything I was thinking.

That kid is sick and needs help.
PMEmail Poster
luvbug00
Posted: Oct 3 2008, 09:23 AM
Quote Post

awhat!

Member No.: 1,984

i hope his parents get him help... sleep.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Crystalina
Posted: Oct 3 2008, 12:59 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 3,338

Disturbed. I would like to know what his home life is like.

This reminds me of my sisters friend. Over the summer one of her friends son went to the Akron zoo. He is Autistic and for some reason they lost track of him for a few minutes. They found him soak and wet but he had on his backpack that he always carries and a water bottle so they just assumed he soaked himself to cool off. They finish up at the zoo and they go home. The little boy came downstairs a few minutes after being home and again he was soak and wet and his mother wanted to know why and he said that the penguin did it. She chalked it up to his imagination since he had been at the zoo and forgot about it. After dinner he was told to get his bath and he wanted to know what to do with the penguin and she said that he should put it in the garage because penguins shouldn't sleep in the house. She next saw him coming down the stairs carrying a darn penguin!!! He had somehow taken it from the zoo and placed it in his book bag. She called the police that night and they contacted the zoo and the penguin was picked up. No charges filed but one heck of a story. emlaugh.gif This boy did not harm the penguin though and never meant to. He just saw it and wanted it...and got it. rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by Crystalina on Oct 3 2008, 12:59 PM

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
my2monkeyboys
Posted: Oct 3 2008, 01:34 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 2,245

That's just scary -- obviously something is wrong there, and I think the parents should be held responsible, not just financially but that the should also have to have the child undergo some serious evaluation. sad.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Calimama
Posted: Oct 4 2008, 09:55 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 5,538

QUOTE (Crystalina @ Oct 3 2008, 12:59 PM)

This reminds me of my sisters friend. Over the summer one of her friends son went to the Akron zoo. He is Autistic and for some reason they lost track of him for a few minutes. They found him soak and wet but he had on his backpack that he always carries and a water bottle so they just assumed he soaked himself to cool off. They finish up at the zoo and they go home. The little boy came downstairs a few minutes after being home and again he was soak and wet and his mother wanted to know why and he said that the penguin did it. She chalked it up to his imagination since he had been at the zoo and forgot about it. After dinner he was told to get his bath and he wanted to know what to do with the penguin and she said that he should put it in the garage because penguins shouldn't sleep in the house. She next saw him coming down the stairs carrying a darn penguin!!! He had somehow taken it from the zoo and placed it in his book bag. She called the police that night and they contacted the zoo and the penguin was picked up. No charges filed but one heck of a story. emlaugh.gif This boy did not harm the penguin though and never meant to. He just saw it and wanted it...and got it. rolleyes.gif

Oh my gosh. ohmy.gif rolling_smile.gif
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0199 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]