Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> they charged the mom with the missing little girl
lisar
Posted: Aug 6 2008, 08:06 AM
Quote Post

Yes it is I....

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,760

Prosecutors have filed formal charges against the 22-year-old mother of a missing central Florida girl, but not in her disappearance.

Casey Anthony was formally charged Tuesday with child neglect and filing a false statement. Police have held her on $500,000 bail on those charges since last month.

A delay between an arrest and formal charges is typical in Florida as prosecutors build their case.

Prosecution documents did not provide more details about 2-year-old Caylee's disappearance. Prosecutors declined comment because they want to avoid publicity that could lead the trial to be moved.

Police say Anthony lied and didn't report her daughter missing for more than a month.

Her attorney denies the charges and says Anthony believes Caylee is alive.
PMEmail Poster
luvmykids
Posted: Aug 6 2008, 08:08 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 3,038

I'm glad they have FINALLY charged her with something, although I'm sure she is guilty of much more than she's charged with sleep.gif growl.gif bawling.gif
PMEmail Poster
lisar
Posted: Aug 6 2008, 08:09 AM
Quote Post

Yes it is I....

Member No.: 1,760

QUOTE (luvmykids @ Aug 6 2008, 11:08 AM)
I'm glad they have FINALLY charged her with something, although I'm sure she is guilty of much more than she's charged with sleep.gif growl.gif bawling.gif

I agree
PMEmail Poster

Teesa®©
Posted: Aug 6 2008, 08:29 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 73

This story totally saddens me. From the reports I'd read before, I got the impression that she KNOWS where her daughter is, but she refuses to say. I've a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach that she may have sold her daughter for sex bawling.gif bawling.gif

I hope they find her really soon and that it's not too late bawling.gif
PM
my2monkeyboys
Posted: Aug 6 2008, 01:58 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 2,245

See, this is a fine example of where some caning would come into excellent use. I'd beat that woman until she told me every detail. growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif bawling.gif bawling.gif bawling.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
BAC'sMom
Posted: Aug 6 2008, 02:21 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 7,486

They need to beat the truth out of her. Heck I'll go Florida and help. tongue.gif

--------------------
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
PMEmail Poster
BAC'sMom
Posted: Aug 6 2008, 02:22 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 7,486

QUOTE (willsmama @ Aug 6 2008, 04:58 PM)
See, this is a fine example of where some caning would come into excellent use. I'd beat that woman until she told me every detail. growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif bawling.gif bawling.gif bawling.gif

Dang girl you and I think alike. wink.gif

--------------------
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
PMEmail Poster
Kirstenmumof3
Posted: Aug 6 2008, 06:33 PM
Quote Post

Calm and Tranquil!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 189

sleep.gif That's so sad! I just saw the People Magazine today and it showed the little girl on the cover. I don't know all the details, but find it very heartbreaking! sleep.gif

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
Sam & Abby's Mom
Posted: Aug 7 2008, 12:19 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 11,125

yah - so sad!

--------------------
Peggy
Wife to Tim (Oct 1996)
Mom to Sammy (Nov 2004), Abby (Jun 2006)
PMEmail Poster
jcc64
Posted: Aug 7 2008, 05:49 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 108

I really don't know anything about this story. Do they think she's directly responsible, or is she covering up for a boyfriend or something?

--------------------
Jeanne

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride!"
PMEmail Poster
mommymommy
Posted: Aug 7 2008, 11:08 AM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 20,810

This is a start. I'm sure there will be many more charges for this so called mother..
PMEmail Poster
stella6979
Posted: Aug 7 2008, 12:55 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 4,252

QUOTE (jcc64 @ Aug 7 2008, 05:49 AM)
I really don't know anything about this story. Do they think she's directly responsible, or is she covering up for a boyfriend or something?

I'm pretty sure they think she's directly responsible. I know I do.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
Life is an incredible journey that is only enhanced by the people you share it with. ~ Rev Run
PMEmail Poster
Crystalina
Posted: Aug 21 2008, 03:22 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 3,338

Ugh! She's out. dry.gif I have been following this story very very closely and my sis and I can literally spend over an hour with "what ifs" and "do you thinks?". It doesn't really bother me too much that she's out since she has someone watching her in her house. I believe her parents would do what they had to to cover for her as long as possible.

My theories (for what they are worth) is that she was not being watched correctly and drowned in the pool in the backyard or she was left unattended in a hot car and died. Her car seat has never been found so the body could have been disposed of while still in the seat. I don't think she was killed on purpose.

Then again if the mother is telling the truth (yeah right) then that would also explain why the car seat is missing. If someone were to take her they would need the seat.

Hopefully now that she's out she'll slip up and say something that will lead to the truth. sleep.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
stella6979
Posted: Aug 21 2008, 03:33 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 4,252

QUOTE (Crystalina @ Aug 21 2008, 03:22 PM)
Ugh! She's out. dry.gif I have been following this story very very closely and my sis and I can literally spend over an hour with "what ifs" and "do you thinks?". It doesn't really bother me too much that she's out since she has someone watching her in her house. I believe her parents would do what they had to to cover for her as long as possible.

My theories (for what they are worth) is that she was not being watched correctly and drowned in the pool in the backyard or she was left unattended in a hot car and died. Her car seat has never been found so the body could have been disposed of while still in the seat. I don't think she was killed on purpose.

Then again if the mother is telling the truth (yeah right) then that would also explain why the car seat is missing. If someone were to take her they would need the seat.

Hopefully now that she's out she'll slip up and say something that will lead to the truth. sleep.gif

I've been following this very closely as well, but I really do believe it was done on purpose. The way that "Mother" just walks around with that smirk on her face is enough to make me want to strangle her. It makes me sick just looking at her. I would love to find out this little girl is still alive, but these stories never end well, so I don't see this one being any different. I'm also hoping that while she's out she slips up and I just hope those cops are watching her every move.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
Life is an incredible journey that is only enhanced by the people you share it with. ~ Rev Run
PMEmail Poster

PrairieMom
Posted: Aug 21 2008, 03:49 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 2,561

QUOTE (Crystalina @ Aug 21 2008, 06:22 PM)

I haven't been following the story at all, but really, do you think that some one out of their mind enough to take a little girl away from her family would be smart enough to take her car seat?
PM
Crystalina
Posted: Aug 22 2008, 06:01 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 3,338

QUOTE (PrairieMom @ Aug 21 2008, 03:49 PM)
QUOTE (Crystalina @ Aug 21 2008, 06:22 PM)

I haven't been following the story at all, but really, do you think that some one out of their mind enough to take a little girl away from her family would be smart enough to take her car seat?

No but from what the mother is saying the child wasn't really "snatched". The person was given the child and decided not to give her back. That's her story anyway.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0177 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]