Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Update on Claudia
Kirstenmumof3
  Posted: May 19 2010, 01:40 PM
Quote Post

Calm and Tranquil!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 189

thumb.gif The Peaditrician today is willing to see Claudia for everything. She reviewed Claudia's chart and we told her about her appointment with our Family Doctor. She ordered blood work for Claudia today (what a little trooper), the Peadiatrician is checking her kidney function, cbc and iron levels. She thinks Claudia is a little pale. They wanted another urine sample, but after several trips to the washroom, some apple juice, banana popcycle and a bottle of water, she just couldn't go. LOL. The Peadiatrician is ordering an ultrasound to be done at the hospital, which may or may not be done sooner then the one that was scheduled yesterday at the clinic. She will see Claudia again in 2 weeks. I'm so relieved. I called the other peadiatricians office and told them that we didn't need the referral. The Peaditrician wants Claudia to have a water bottle with her at school, to keep her hydrated. She also told us to try and eliminate tea and juice.

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
amymom
Posted: May 19 2010, 01:50 PM
Quote Post

The kids!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,308

hug.gif Great! I hope you get answers and that she will be on the mend!

--------------------

Anne Marie
Mom to Billy & Mary Beth
Wife to Lee

PMEmail PosterAOLMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0106 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]