Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Gardening
micheellereviews8
Posted: Mar 19 2011, 09:46 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,327

For me being green is loving what nature gives to us. And this is somehow the reason I learn to embrace gardening as a hobby. Fresh flowers with butterflies visiting in it makes my garden a beautiful one.

PMEmail Poster
meenu
Posted: Jun 29 2011, 11:32 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 23,420

Gardening is great fun, but it takes a lot of work year round. These days nobody have time for gardening but I bet this is one of the most relaxing thing if you have a tiring life and a most stressful work schedule.

Gardening gives you a chance to take your mind off daily tasks and problems. Having a garden and filling it with green is always keeps you healthy. Green will always keep you oxy-rich and therefore gardening naturally has its health advantages.

GO GREEN... greenapple.gif
PMEmail Poster
mhsteele
Posted: Aug 15 2011, 09:30 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 23,448

Gardening can be time consuming, but the rewards of planting and growing are always worth it. Getting your children to garden with you is also great learning experience for everyone. My non vegetable eater felt compelled to try everything vegetable that we planted last summer, so I took advantage of that this season and planted tomatoes, peppers, squash, green beans, eggplant and potatoes.
PMEmail Poster

beleadsafe
Posted: Mar 7 2013, 04:13 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 24,069

Be careful with the type of soil that you garden with if you are growing vegetables that your children eat because it can have high levels of lead, which can seep into the fruits a vegetables. If lead is consumed in high amounts it can cause lead poisoning, which can affect your child's brain development.
PMEmail Poster

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0103 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]