Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Help, please
coasterqueen
  Posted: Jan 23 2007, 11:24 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 236

I don't know what is going on with me. I haven't had that great of an appetite for 2 weeks now. The last few days are even worse and I'm sure having a sore throat has to do with it, but I feel so weak, seriously. I know I didn't get any sleep last night and that's probably contributing to it today because I feel so weak today. My stomach just keeps making noises, a bit nauseous like I need food in my stomach but every time I try to eat something I just can't seem to bring myself to want to eat it. I have no desire. Does that make sense. It's almost like if I take a bit I feel like I'm going to throw up. sad.gif

I just don't know what my problem is. wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif Maybe I just needed someone to tell this too. I dunno.

I have bowling tonight, which I can't get out of, and then a meeting afterwards. I should be excited because they will be fun, but I just feel weak. I have more long nights ahead of me for work.

I'm actually craving a big fat juicy cheeseburger and as weak as I feel and as nausous as my stomach feels like it's deprived of food I may just do that tonight at bowling. Maybe not.

Sorry, I just needed to talk. thanks for listening. I don't know why I put "Help, please" in the title, I just needed to talk.

ETA: That I also am having severe insomnia. It started a month or so ago as maybe 1 or 2 times that month, but now it seems to happen 1 or 2x a week. sad.gif

This post has been edited by coasterqueen on Jan 23 2007, 11:25 AM

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jan 23 2007, 11:31 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 32

hug.gif since you have not been feeling well I say go for the craving. I do know the feelign when your not feeling good but you need the something, what about getting some soup, or fruit maybe a bananna woudl help. hug.gif I do hope you feel better soon and can get some snooze.gif sounds liek you really need them

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Jan 23 2007, 11:31 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 235

Ah Karen. hug.gif I'm so sorry, hun. I know when I take antibiotics I can't eat, but you said it's been happening for a couple of weeks now so I'm sure that's not it.

I hope you start feeling better soon. hug.gif It's not like you to not be excited about bowling. sad.gif
PMEmail Poster

booey2
Posted: Jan 23 2007, 11:49 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 101

hug.gif You aren't pg are u?hug.gif The insomnia, lack of appetite and weak just made me thinkg of pg. Just take it one hour at a time, if you really want it go for it. A guy here at the office just came in with fish and chips and now I really really want em too, but am not going to. hug.gif may you feel better soon:

--------------------
Terri

He is in a happier place.
PMEmail PosterMSN
Our Lil' Family
Posted: Jan 23 2007, 12:57 PM
Quote Post

We're a Who Dat family!

Member No.: 2,459

Do you think you could be low on iron? That could cause you to crave beef too. I say go for a burger, but maybe a kids size one.

--------------------
Naomi, Wife to Tim & Mommy to Thomas (7) and Andrew (2)
user posted image
PM
MyLuvBugs
Posted: Jan 23 2007, 01:42 PM
Quote Post

myluvbugs was here...

Member No.: 2,471

QUOTE (booey2 @ Jan 23 2007, 02:49 PM)
hug.gif You aren't pg are u?hug.gif The insomnia, lack of appetite and weak just made me thinkg of pg.

Oh That's TOTALLY what I was thinking too. That's exactly how I feel when I'm first PG and don't realize it yet. rolleyes.gif

But if you've been sick already with stuff, it's probably just the sickness making you feel icky. Lack of food makes ya feel week too. And the insomnia could be stress related. Any new stresses lately?? Or medications???

I hope you feel better soon though. hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
Erika

Momma to Lorelei & Lexi
Wife to Steven
PMUsers Website

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0134 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]