Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> I need your help please, I can't do it alone
TANNER'S MOM
Posted: Jan 22 2007, 07:27 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 824

Okay.. I admit my weight is awful and this what I hate to admit. My weight is out of my control again. I don't know if it is just so over whelming. I mean I did everything I thought I should for a year.. A solid year of doing everything right, eating right, excerising daily etc. But then I kind of got bored with it..and fell off the wagon. I am not huge but I am not fitting in the those size 7/8 either...the 10's are okay but not were I personally want to be. I feel myself loosing the self esteem I gained.. I feel myself hating my body and not feeling like the me I should. I also see unhealthy eating patterns in Tanner and it worries me.

I can't do this alone and I need your help. I need someone to make me be accountable for my weight again. I think we need to get this forum active again because I can't do this alone.

As I type this I am almost in tears because I am scared to go back to what I was and I know the unhappiness I would feel.

Back to the small steps and starting over ...

Thanks for reading this..

This post has been edited by TANNER'S MOM on Jan 22 2007, 07:28 PM

--------------------
PM
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Jan 22 2007, 07:41 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 235

hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif

I'm here for you, Mel. You are my biggest inspiration when it comes to weight loss. You did awesome before. You have such strong will power. I know you can and will do it again! You'll get down to where you want to be and you will start feeling good about yourself in no time. Just get active.

Trust me, I know how you feel. sleep.gif
PMEmail Poster
Our Lil' Family
Posted: Jan 22 2007, 07:52 PM
Quote Post

We're a Who Dat family!

Member No.: 2,459

We're here for you Mel. Like Aimee, you are a huge inspiration to me as well!!! We'll all do it together!!!!

--------------------
Naomi, Wife to Tim & Mommy to Thomas (7) and Andrew (2)
user posted image
PM

MyBrownEyedBoy
Posted: Jan 22 2007, 08:16 PM
Quote Post

Just funny!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,273

Weigh-in Wednesdays again? Mel, you can do this. I know you can, you did it before. We're here for you anytime.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo
luvmykids
Posted: Jan 22 2007, 10:47 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 3,038

hug.gif You deserve to feel incredible and you will....I've never seen a success story like yours in real life and you can do it. hug.gif
PMEmail Poster
booey2
  Posted: Jan 23 2007, 06:21 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 101

hug.gif Mel we are here for you. Why not start a journal? It may help to keep you honest. There are a great bunch of losers here to help you on your way again. hug.gif

--------------------
Terri

He is in a happier place.
PMEmail PosterMSN
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jan 23 2007, 07:35 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Member No.: 32

hug.gif We welcome you to loserville. We are hear to help you. Seem we all need the help and encouragement. Start a journal and we can help you more that way.

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
moped
Posted: Jan 23 2007, 08:02 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 1,035

Mel, I am sorry you are feeling like this, but I can bet that you look as fabulous as ever. But you know just what to do to be happy with your body, you did a wonderful job before. And you are my inspriation too girl.

Maybe when you start your new job and get back into a routine.

I am here fo ryou anytime!

hug.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
coasterqueen
Posted: Jan 23 2007, 08:31 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

QUOTE (booey2 @ Jan 23 2007, 09:21 AM)
hug.gif Mel we are here for you. Why not start a journal? It may help to keep you honest. There are a great bunch of losers here to help you on your way again. hug.gif

hug.gif hug.gif I agree with Terri. Journal with us. There are several of us journaling. Even if you just journal on how you are feeling, you don't have to journal your food or whatever you don't feel like. Sometimes I just journal about what is going on in my life. It really keeps me accountable for my actions. hug.gif hug.gif I think maintaining is the hardest thing to do. Losing weight isn't as hard as maintaining IMO. Losing weight doesn't have to take a lifetime....maintaining does. We are here for you hun. hug.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
TANNER'S MOM
Posted: Jan 23 2007, 08:51 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 824

I have always felt ashamed to journal for some reason. Even before I always held back from it. I guess I didn't want to put ALL my negative feelings and my mistakes for everyone to see. But maybe it is time to do that.

I will give it a try.

--------------------
PM

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0126 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]