Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> thoughhhhts??
luvbug00
  Posted: Oct 18 2008, 06:01 AM
Quote Post

awhat!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,984

So last night i was hangin' with the lars we were talking again about everything and he said that he wants to make things "more serious". Durring this conversation we were also talking about the market ( we are both totally ADD and so we went back and forth) and he was showing me all his stocks. Well i was turnning my head when he would log in because A>none of my business B>i really hate money and don't want to know about it. So anyhoo while i turned my head he was like " you can look" and i was telling him "no thanks" to which he said to me "well if we get married your gonna need to know what it is". I was kinda just like alrighty then.. not sure if i should concider that a move forward or not. But I really am kinda Glad to hear what he had to say about getting serious but this is the 3rd time i've heard that one and it's not doing it for me. Actions speak louder then words and like i said earlier i have my own mental deadline and so we shall see if he is good on his word this time laugh.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
lisar
Posted: Oct 18 2008, 06:10 AM
Quote Post

Yes it is I....

Member No.: 1,760

I really hope for your sake and Mya's sake that he is serious this time around. I dont want to see you get hurt again. But that sounds like a move forward to me.

PMEmail Poster
gr33n3y3z
Posted: Oct 18 2008, 06:29 AM
Quote Post

Doin Good :~

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 822

Just as long as your last major issues are cleared up and your all going down the right road why not BUT most important dont let Mya get hurt again from him.

--------------------
Wife to Ed (Redchief)
Mom to Rick,John,Erin and Kaitlin

"Believe 100% in what you see believe 50% of what read and none of what you hear"
PMICQAOLMSN

luvbug00
Posted: Oct 18 2008, 06:51 AM
Quote Post

awhat!

Member No.: 1,984

BUT most important dont let Mya get hurt again from him

it's my #1 priority, it's why he hasn't seen her still and hasn't spoken to her and she still talks and asks about him but i told her he is always going to be a friend but has to take some time to himself and she is content with that.

I am not going to settle this time for words and although it sounds demanding i really can not take anything less with so many lives and emotions on the line.

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
MoonMama
Posted: Oct 18 2008, 08:34 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 4,927

QUOTE (gr33n3y3z @ Oct 18 2008, 06:29 AM)
Just as long as your last major issues are cleared up and your all going down the right road why not BUT most important dont let Mya get hurt again from him.

dito.gif Good luck! hug.gif hug.gif
PM
luvmykids
Posted: Oct 18 2008, 02:21 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 3,038

As you said, actions speak louder than words. So as long as you can keep that in mind and kind of take them with a grain of salt until you get the follow through, then it sounds like things are going well! hug.gif
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0103 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]