Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Let's see those Halloween pictures!
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Nov 1 2011, 07:55 AM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Group: Members
Member No.: 788

I know we've all got our pictures up on facebook, but I don't have everyone here as a fb friend (not because I don't like all of you... lol I'm just lazy about adding friends and have either just added those who add me, or the ones who pop up in my suggestions. wink.gif ) AND I'm getting desperate to add some life to this board!

Every year before this one we've gone to a party at our church where the kids play games to win candy, but now we live too far away from the church we went to while we lived with my parents, and the church we go to now doesn't have a party. So here are my Pink Kitty and Sheriff, Trick or Treating for the very first time. wub.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

This post has been edited by ~Roo'sMama~ on Nov 1 2011, 08:00 AM

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM
moped
Posted: Nov 1 2011, 08:17 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 1,035

K how and when did they get so big?

For the first time????

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Nov 1 2011, 09:58 AM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Member No.: 788

I've been wondering the same thing! They're just shooting up and there's nothing I can do about it. tongue.gif And yep this was their first time! For Andrew's first 2 years and Allie's first year we did the trick or treat at the mall thing, but they were in the stroller so I don't really count that. We dressed them up, but we only went because we had friends with older kids who went with us. wink.gif The third year we took them to the party at our church, and the next three years we lived with my parents and went to the party at their church. They had fun trick or treating, but they were really disappointed about missing the party at Grandma's church.

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0158 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]