Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

> Pregnant on birth control?
punkeemunkee'smom
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 11:29 AM
Quote Post

It is a wonderful life!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,162

QUOTE (happymom @ Sep 10 2007, 02:15 PM)
Wow that is really screwed up. Way to make a new member feel welcome.

YES its my husbands suspected pregnancy, I resent your implication

Come on now. sometimes we read posts faster and miss portions. I'm sure it was an honest mistake and i think everyone is blowing it wayyy out of proportion. The missed section was pointed out and made clear. I honestly read it the same way as rocky the first time because i read fast. But i re-read it and was able to properly register it in my brain. Remeber she is reading and chasing after a coupple kids too. the remedy is simply to read a little slower..

anyway I hope you find out soon and your pregnancy goes well. smile.gif

Leave it alone! The comment was rude and uncalled for! It doesn't need to be defended because it should not have been said in the first place.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
baby
baby development
"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.
The Administrators and Moderators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions or offensive posts to the Moderators by using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
holley79
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 11:29 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,515

QUOTE (bunkie @ Sep 10 2007, 02:24 PM)
Holley rolling_smile.gif My husband was home just in time for both births, almost missed our baby Natalies birth. But during our first delivery I kept yelling bucket and everyone thought I was saying "F*** It" I'm sure he wished he wasnt around for that part because I just kept getting more and more upset screaming for my bucket rolling_smile.gif

Shawn missed Brandon's birth by 12 hours of the ship coming in. He was there for Annika's and I think he was looking for an escape route. I was cussing worse then a sailor.

Ok enlighten me, why bucket?

--------------------
Holley~ Loving wife to Shawn, (03/22/03), stepmom to Brandon (5/23/88), mom to Annika Lily (12/28/05).
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
bunkie
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 11:36 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 13,385

I saw a joke once

A man was sitting on an exam table with a doctor pointing to a chart, it said normal sperm and showed a picture of normal tadpole looking sperm

In the next frame it was the same scene but on the chart it said "sperm after deployment" and the tadpoles had become frogs. rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
Wendy:
Hardcore Steelers Fan
Army Wife to Matt & Mom to Army Brats
Emily (2)
Natalie (1)

And 3 angels never forgotten
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Calimama
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 11:37 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 5,538

QUOTE (bunkie @ Sep 10 2007, 11:36 AM)
I saw a joke once

A man was sitting on an exam table with a doctor pointing to a chart, it said normal sperm and showed a picture of normal tadpole looking sperm

In the next frame it was the same scene but on the chart it said "sperm after deployment" and the tadpoles had become frogs. rolling_smile.gif

rolling_smile.gif rolling_smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
bunkie
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 11:38 AM
Quote Post

Thank you punkee, only thing I hate worse then being directly attacked is being told I'm not entitled to my anger after the fact.

Holley oh the story of the bucket. I was getting seriously sick in transition and I kept dry heaving. Not really getting anything out because I hadn't had anything to eat in almost two days except ice so it was lovely stomach acid and water. Fun times.... every time I felt a strong wave of nausea hit me I'd yell BUCKET!! and hence them thinking I was saying otherwise lol

--------------------
Wendy:
Hardcore Steelers Fan
Emily (2)
Natalie (1)

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
luvbug00
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 11:48 AM
Quote Post

awhat!

Member No.: 1,984

I didn't say you weren't entitled to be upset. I mearley stated that we all make mistakes and to simply correct somone is all there needs to happen in public and a private appology should be said, and it shouldn't be be dragged on and drawn out like it's being. you weren't being "attacked", you were being asked a question.

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
bunkie
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 11:50 AM
Quote Post

QUOTE (happymom @ Sep 10 2007, 11:48 AM)
I didn't say you weren't entitled to be upset. I mearley stated that we all make mistakes and to simply correct somone is all there needs to happen in public and a private appology should be said, and it shouldn't be be dragged on and drawn out like it's being. you weren't being "attacked", you were being asked a question.

A pretty dang freaking offensive question. Regardless the poster should have cleared her own suspicions before asking me such a thing. And TACT might suggest such a question isn't appropriate in the first place, ESPECIALLY for a moderator.

--------------------
Wendy:
Hardcore Steelers Fan
Emily (2)
Natalie (1)

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
holley79
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 11:56 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

QUOTE (bunkie @ Sep 10 2007, 02:38 PM)
Holley oh the story of the bucket. I was getting seriously sick in transition and I kept dry heaving. Not really getting anything out because I hadn't had anything to eat in almost two days except ice so it was lovely stomach acid and water. Fun times.... every time I felt a strong wave of nausea hit me I'd yell BUCKET!! and hence them thinking I was saying otherwise lol

Bless your heart. Oh I could imagine Bucket It being yelled in L&D. hug.gif Your poor DH. Did they figure out it was bucket and give you one?

--------------------
Holley~ Loving wife to Shawn, (03/22/03), stepmom to Brandon (5/23/88), mom to Annika Lily (12/28/05).
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
bunkie
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 11:58 AM
Quote Post

QUOTE (holley79 @ Sep 10 2007, 11:56 AM)

Bless your heart. Oh I could imagine Bucket It being yelled in L&D. hug.gif Your poor DH. Did they figure out it was bucket and give you one?

LOL yeah eventually after I started trying to get off the bed pointing at the table just out of my reach yelling bucket bucket give me the freaking bucket!!!!
They handed it to me seconds before I got sick all over the side of the bed....such a nice little story that is. lol. I am very proud of myself I have never ever cursed while in labor. thumb.gif

--------------------
Wendy:
Hardcore Steelers Fan
Emily (2)
Natalie (1)

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
moped
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 11:59 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 1,035

QUOTE (bunkie @ Sep 10 2007, 02:50 PM)
QUOTE (happymom @ Sep 10 2007, 11:48 AM)

A pretty dang freaking offensive question. Regardless the poster should have cleared her own suspicions before asking me such a thing. And TACT might suggest such a question isn't appropriate in the first place, ESPECIALLY for a moderator.

Sorry you are feeling like that Bunkie...........it is one person in 100!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
TLCDad
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 12:00 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1

Just wanted to reply:
Thread was longer than I thought it was. I removed the out of line questioning but I see there are other posts that refer to it.

I will leave this up to the original poster, Bunkie: Would you like me to remove any other posts? It is perfectly acceptable and understandable if you do. I can delete all posts that refer to it and leave all the other useful posts.

Again, I am very sorry.
PMEmail Poster
holley79
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 12:01 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

QUOTE (bunkie @ Sep 10 2007, 02:58 PM)
QUOTE (holley79 @ Sep 10 2007, 11:56 AM)

LOL yeah eventually after I started trying to get off the bed pointing at the table just out of my reach yelling bucket bucket give me the freaking bucket!!!!
They handed it to me seconds before I got sick all over the side of the bed....such a nice little story that is. lol. I am very proud of myself I have never ever cursed while in labor. thumb.gif

Girl you are awesome. I said a few choice words while in active labor. You are the woman. emlaugh.gif hug.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
bunkie
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 12:06 PM
Quote Post

No I think its fine to leave them up because I want my peace spoken but could you please lock the thread? I will leave it alone I promise. I will post again on a new thread when I find out the big answer to my question. I appreciate your help in this situation.

--------------------
Wendy:
Hardcore Steelers Fan
Emily (2)
Natalie (1)

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3]  Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0101 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]