Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Jennie....question for you
coasterqueen
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 06:35 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 236

You work in a chiropractic office right? I think it was you. blush.gif Do they do Auriculotherapy there? Know anything about it? Know if it works for health issues, etc?

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
Boo&BugsMom
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 09:10 AM
Quote Post

Two peas in a pod!

Member No.: 3,766

Well, actually, I use to work for a chiro but now I work at the hospital in the lab. laugh.gif The chiro I worked for specialized in the Gonstead (sp?) method. It's a method of correcting the spine instead of just general maintenence care.
My best friend's husband is an Accupuncturist and he may know about it though. There are quite a few chiro's that network with accupuncturist's or maintain the same office together, like my friend's husband does. I would seek out an office that does accupuncture, since that is what Auriculotherapy is linked to.

Don't know if I helped. Sorry. laugh.gif blush.gif

--------------------
Jennie: mommy to two handsome little men, a crazy husband (TheOaf66), and two cats.
PM
coasterqueen
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 10:24 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

QUOTE (Boo&BugsMom @ Apr 23 2009, 12:10 PM)
Well, actually, I use to work for a chiro but now I work at the hospital in the lab. laugh.gif The chiro I worked for specialized in the Gonstead (sp?) method. It's a method of correcting the spine instead of just general maintenence care.
My best friend's husband is an Accupuncturist and he may know about it though. There are quite a few chiro's that network with accupuncturist's or maintain the same office together, like my friend's husband does. I would seek out an office that does accupuncture, since that is what Auriculotherapy is linked to.

Don't know if I helped. Sorry. laugh.gif blush.gif

happy.gif I was just mainly curious if you were familiar with it. I found a place here in town that does it and may try it for pain management after I found out my laproscopic results. I've read good and bad, so it concerns me a little. blush.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0110 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]