Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Severe Back Pain
Kirstenmumof3
  Posted: Feb 1 2009, 02:29 PM
Quote Post

Calm and Tranquil!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 189

bawling.gif I can't take it anymore! I've been icing it, putting heat on it, doing some light stretches and taking Robax Platinum. If anyone has any other suggestions I am open to them. I spoke with my doctor on Thursday about this and he was very busy and didn't seem to be concerned. I am having a really hard time with this. I left work early today because the pain was so bad I almost got sick. I have mixed feelings about going to the ER, because I'm allergic to coediene and percocets. This has been going on now for 5 days. I can't take it anymore!

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
amymom
Posted: Feb 1 2009, 02:33 PM
Quote Post

The kids!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,308

hug.gif I have no good advice. I hope you feel better soon.

hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------

Anne Marie
Mom to Billy & Mary Beth
Wife to Lee

PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
jessicaKloser
Posted: Jul 1 2010, 10:24 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 23,071

Back affliction is a symptom. Common causes of aback affliction absorb ache or abrasion to the muscles, bones, and/or fretfulness of the spine. Affliction arising from abnormalities of organs aural the abdomen, pelvis, or chest may aswell be acquainted in the back. This is alleged referred pain.
PMEmail Poster

grapfruit
Posted: Jul 4 2010, 07:38 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 5,476

Massage or Chiropractor. Actually, I'd suggest both. Go to a good Massage therapist and then the chiropractor. The LMT will relax and loosen you up so the chiropractor has an easier time readjusting you. Good luck!!! hug.gif

When I was pregnant w/Isabelle my sciatic was so out of wack that I could barely walk or stand. I had to go to a chiropractor 2x a week for awhile to get back in line.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
A&A'smommy
Posted: Jul 4 2010, 12:44 PM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Member No.: 243

is it a muscel or deeper? if it feels deeper PLEASE go to the ER, if not call a chiropractor they work WONDERS

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
rajhaysmile
Posted: Oct 18 2011, 05:07 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 23,528

It looks like you have the same condition of my cousin before. She took a medicine that came from Singapore. A herbal medicine that has been tested and approved. I don't remember the name of the medicine, but it really works on my cousin.
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Oct 19 2011, 12:02 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 89

Might sound wierd, but try changing the level of liquids you drink... sometimes too much or too little water can affect your kidneys. Check whether your urine is dark and strong, and if it is, drink more water and less coffee and pop (if you drink it). If it is very pale, you're drinking too much water.

I know for me, when I have lower back pain, I can eat Robax like candy and still be in pain. It's usually because I haven't been drinking enough water... I drink a couple extra glasses of water, and it helps alot... course I use the bathroom a little more, but it still helps.

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0110 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]