Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> *Update*, on Isaiah...
grapfruit
Posted: Jan 21 2008, 06:16 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,476

Well basically he's fine. happy.gif So that's all good.

What they said was that b/c he's pooping a lot (b/c of the RSV) the rubbing has irritated his little testicle sad.gif So that's where the redness came from (basically, diaper rash)

It was a little swollen b/c there's a little extra fluid that hasn't absorbed back into his body after his testies developed and dropped during late pregnancy.

So all in all, he's fine happy.gif

On a somewhat sour note. She told me that one of her supervisor called (or claimed to of called) Children Services b/c they said they saw her at Wal-Mart dunno.gif Basically she's claiming that (since they don't have a car) she had to of had the baby out in cold (that they walked to Wal-Mart). They claim that my MIL drove them. I honestly don't know. I know they have my MIL take them everywhere after my FIL ripped Kelly for walking him for like 2 miles in the cold. sleep.gif He now picks them up...

Kelly said they're pulling him out of the daycare (which is where she works) and she's going to quit ASAP.

What puzzles me about her work, they give her post dated checks. Like she got her check Friday (1/18) and it's dated for THIS Friday (1/25). Is that legal??? I wouldn't think so. ALSO she's making .15 less then min wage. In Ohio it's $7, she makes $6.85...Nice place huh?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
MoonMama
Posted: Jan 21 2008, 08:57 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,927

I'm glad he is fine.

Gosh it sounds like such a tough situation. Sending lots of P&PTs. hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif
PM

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0137 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]