Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Confused?? Am i pregnant or should i go to the doc
Wbieberich
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 05:16 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,836

Ok, I had unprotected sex a day after my period and again a week and a half after the START of my period (Jan. 14) i had unprotected sex (Jan. 25)... according to a o. calendar because it was a week and a half i would have been fertile and ovulating around that time or even a few days later.... i have been told by my doc. that sperm can live up to 7 days... now because i had sex a week and half after the start of my period is it possible i could have gotten pregnant... 4 days after sex i was having cramps in my lower abdomen, like period cramps but my period isn't due for about 1 and a half weeks, and then today i started feeling this tugging/tightening feeling in my abdomen... i woke up this morning feeling really nauseas and felt sick most of the day,, and i eat a lot but also feel sick afterwards, my boobs hurt most of the time. I have heard of some people having symptoms a week after sex and my friends have too!... I had cramps for about a day or two and then they stopped, and then i started getting this tugging/tightening feeling in my abdomen... am i pregnant.
PMEmail Poster
amynicole21
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 05:24 PM
Quote Post

Mmmm. Ice cream!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 69

While it's probably a little early to be feeling symptoms, I would say that the timing was good. I wouldn't rush off to the doctor just yet, but if you wait another week one of the EPTs should be working. Good luck!

--------------------
user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a violation using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
CantWait
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 06:59 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 28

You've posted 4 or 5 seperate topics with the same question, you're obviously very concerned. You're only going to stress yourself out and delay your period by doing so.

Go see your doctor.

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0190 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]