Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> I have some ideas..
Jacqueline_n_Alyssas_Mom
  Posted: Jun 4 2003, 01:01 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 196

Hello! I am new here, I also post on another forum, and have some ideas for you to consider....

How 'bout parenting Mulitiples? PG with Mulitiples? Pg with a disability? something dealing with PPD, Preg after infertility, Dealing with Loss, Sibling rivalry the list can go on and on I know this is a small forum now, but I know that with a little help wink.gif it can grow...

I am an active member on several other parenting forums, one just having a continential divide if you will splitting up, and trying to find better places to post bawling.gif

wub.gif these are just suggestions of course!

Thanks

--------------------
~Jessica
Mom to an Angel 3/00
Mom to Jacqueline 1-09-01
Mom to Alyssa 6-03-02

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
MommyToAshley
Posted: Jun 4 2003, 02:24 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

Hi wavey.gif and Welcome!!!

Thanks for the suggestions... they are all great ones! We are slowly adding new forums but this is a fairly new board and we didn't want to add too many too fast. We were afraid of having too many empty forums if we added too many. We will add your suggestions to the list of forums we are considering adding.

In the meantime, feel free to post in any of the other forums. We are very casual here and post in any forum and we all like to get to know each other. You can use the today's topics at the top to find the new posts for the day.

By the way, I am Dee Dee... a first time Mommy to my DD Ashley who will be 9 months tomorrow!!! WOW!

How old are Jacqueline and Alyssas?

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Jacqueline_n_Alyssas_Mom
  Posted: Jun 4 2003, 03:46 PM
Quote Post

wavey.gif Sorry~ LOL should have probably introduced myself first.

Hi biggrin.gif I am Jessica, 27 Years old Married to Tom (30) and we live in central NY state. I am currently a SAHM to Two beautiful daughters named Jacqueline born 1-09-01 & Alyssa born 6-03-02, I also have an angel baby due to a miscarriage in 3/00.

I found this board months ago through a link left on a board I am leader of on another site, which shall remain a secret for now (since I don't want to disrespect either site, and would like some privacy...)

Jessica baby.gif

--------------------
~Jessica
Mom to an Angel 3/00
Mom to Alyssa 6-03-02

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Mommieto2Girls
Posted: Jun 4 2003, 03:58 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 167

Hi Jessica, wavey.gif

I am Charlene, Mother of one , Madison. I kinda SAHM, only working Friday and Saturday nights at a nite club. I am married to DH Chris , August 8th will be our 10 year anniversary. Hope you stick around and we can get to know you.
I think we are all from another board that just wasn't no fun anymore. As they say don't fix what isn't broken . lol
Oh almost forgot we also live in Fla. biggrin.gif
PM
Jacqueline_n_Alyssas_Mom
Posted: Jun 4 2003, 04:30 PM
Quote Post

Nice to meet you Charlene & Madison!

Look forward to chatting soon! smile.gif
laugh.gif We come from broken boards.... do you think they should have a support thread for that?
rolleyes.gif

--------------------
~Jessica
Mom to an Angel 3/00
Mom to Alyssa 6-03-02

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Jun 4 2003, 04:35 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 89

Hey Welcome! I come from PP. I'm proud to say that I am *no longer a member* of THAT board.

Whew!

Well...I don't know what kind of problems your other borad is having, but i can tell you that there are no *cliques*, no fights, no flaming...no prejudices...no mean comments...

Everyone here is actually friendly. I love it here!!!! I'm sure you'll enjoy our *community*, it's growing!

Take care!

Oh yeah... I'm Zach's Mom, mother of Zach! (duh!! rolling_smile.gif ) He was born August 30th. My little sweetie!

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Jun 4 2003, 04:47 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

Hi Jessica wavey.gif
I'm Marie, mother of a 7 year old boy and another little guy on the way in just 6 short (though it feels long) weeks.
Welcome aboard, we hope you enjoy your time here smile.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
Jacqueline_n_Alyssas_Mom
Posted: Jun 4 2003, 04:53 PM
Quote Post

wavey.gif Hello Marie!

Congrats on your new addition to be! how exciting! I love new babies, the sight, sound and smell make my heart melt.

If my dh would agree I would have another one tomorrow wink.gif

LOL! Maybe in due time since we just had two right in a row... Anyway... COngrats and see ya around tongue.gif

--------------------
~Jessica
Mom to an Angel 3/00
Mom to Alyssa 6-03-02

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jun 5 2003, 05:33 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 32

HI wavey.gif Jessica!

Welcome to the board as you are finding out we are very friendly here and post everywere!

I am Diana first time mommy to Kaitlin born 12/28/02, married almost 9 years (oct) to David. We live in southern Ohio just north of Dayton.

See you around!

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
maliksmommy
Posted: Jun 5 2003, 05:39 AM
Quote Post

Momma's little guy:)

Member No.: 106

Hi Jessica! Welcome to the board, we are so happy to have you here. You will love it, everyone is so nice!!!

My name is Diann and I am a first time mommy to my wonderful DS Malik who was 9 months yesterday:)

Hope to get to know you more biggrin.gif

--------------------
***Diann and Malik 9/4/2002***
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
mummy2girls
Posted: Jun 16 2003, 09:38 AM
Quote Post

Thinking of you Spencer!

Member No.: 156

my name is shelly. i am a single working mom and my dd jenna is 7 months old. I lost a son 4 years ago and would love to have the forums for child loss etc.... I love this site already and would love to be able to talk to other moms out there that have lost a child.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
supermom
Posted: Jun 16 2003, 10:18 AM
Quote Post

Me too, Me too!!

Member No.: 26

Hey Jessica! wavey.gif

Welcome to Parenting Club - like others have said, this is a real friendly place. I actually didn't move here from anywhere, but from what I've heard, I think I am glad - I don't tolerate cliques and rudeness - giggle!!

Everyone here has been wonderful and helpful and we really hope to get to know you better, too!!

I'm Beverly, mom to 4 and one more to come in August.......see you around, come and join a chat one time when you get a chance, they are fun!

--------------------
Beverly, DH Eje, and mom to PJ, 20 Leah, 18 Sara, 16 Anders, 5
and Emily, almost 2

"A mother holds her children's hands for just a little while, but she holds their hearts forever."
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gandhi
"Adolescence is a period of rapid changes. Between the ages of 12 and 17, for example, a parent ages as much as 20 years."
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQMSN
~CrazieMama~
  Posted: Jun 16 2003, 06:14 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 175

wavey.gif Welcome Jessica, my name is Michelle 24 years, single mother of 2. A son who just turned 8 years June 11, and a daughter 14 1/2 months old. We are a bunch of fun and informative ladies and daddies (I think). Post where you see interest. We post anywhere and everywhere. No need to belong to any one forum. Good luck and have fun.
PM

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0149 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]