Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> May-August babies post here!!!
Mommieto2Girls
  Posted: Jul 22 2003, 01:15 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 167

I thought we should have a intro for all the new babies and the ones getting ready to turn one or already have.

How are the new babies sleeping and eating? Give us a little info so we can learn a little about our newest members. smile.gif

Don't forget to give stats then and now if possible.
PM
Mommieto2Girls
  Posted: Jul 23 2003, 02:39 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

I guess I will go first. lol Maddie is almost 11 months old and getting ready to move up to the 1-3 year olds. Boy does time sure fly. Well she has given up complety on baby food now and I guess that's ok with me , she just eats what I eat and it works out. She goes to the doc on Monday so I will give her stats then. She has become a great walker , she is never on her knees anymore, she hates crawling now , I think, lol. She still takes 2 naps a day and gets cranky if she doesn't. She loves to roll ball with you and it's so cute because she sits there and grabs the ball and kinda throws it at you and she has pretty good aim to , she gets the ball right to you.

Well I can't wait to hear all about our newest members and see pictures of them. smile.gif
PM
paradisemommy
Posted: Jul 26 2003, 04:48 PM
Quote Post

Brother/Sister Love :)

Member No.: 142

oops i think i may have posted taven's happy birthday announcement in the wrong spot blush.gif

Taven turns 1 tomorrow (the 27th). His 1 yr appt. is on monday so i can give you guys the stats then. He is a full fledged walker and has almost moved onto running..he's a busy little guy and keeps me on my toes! I have ebf him and was hoping he would self wean but kinda thankful that he didn't cause i think i would miss it too much!! wub.gif he eats whatever we eat and has slowly stopped eating his baby food - loves to spit it out (or rather spray) when he doesn't want it..so after this batch is gone, no more!!!

He loves to play ball and in general loves to be outside and especially loves water..he could stay outside al day long with the hose on. he helps me water the plants but loves to water the house more or aim it at someone close emlaugh.gif we take 2 naps - about 2 hours in the morning and another hour in the afternoon and he's a grouch when he misses them... smile.gif

i think that's about it for us!!! i can't include a pic because i have to downsize some of mine and i'm still working on it..slowly but surely... biggrin.gif

--------------------
May your troubles be less,
your blessings be more
and nothing but happiness
come through your door.
PMEmail Poster

paradisemommy
Posted: Jul 26 2003, 05:36 PM
Quote Post

Brother/Sister Love :)

Member No.: 142

TA DA..i think i did it...wooo hooo rolling_smile.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
May your troubles be less,
your blessings be more
and nothing but happiness
come through your door.
PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Jul 27 2003, 10:46 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

well Anthony's at the beginning of the list, he's just a newbie....Happy B-Day to all those that birthday's are coming.

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
flyingmom
Posted: Aug 7 2003, 06:21 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 209

Eva Cait is turning 1 year old on 8-20. Her 1 year checkup is on 8-26, so I'll come back and post her stats then.
She is not walking yet, but sure is trying! She crawls and cruises like nobodys business! She eats what we eat and has for awhile. She loves yogurt, fruit and green veggies.... biggrin.gif She hasn't used a bottle for 3 months (sippy cup) and hasn't used a pacifier for over 6 months. She takes 2 naps a day and likes to ride her 4-wheel bike. She absolutely loves the water and dogs. Her favorite sayings right now are: oh wow and numnum. She loves to blow kisses and turn her nose up at stinky feet!

This post has been edited by flyingmom on Aug 7 2003, 06:22 PM

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
Jenn in St. Louis a.k.a flyingmom
**Eva Caitlin 8-20-02**

Webpage for Eva Cait
PM
Mommieto2Girls
Posted: Aug 7 2003, 06:57 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Awwee, she is so cute. wub.gif I wish I could get Maddie off the paci but DH feels sorry for her and says it's her comfot item and gives it back to her. He is gonna be such a sucker, lol
PM
supermom
Posted: Aug 26 2003, 04:21 AM
Quote Post

Me too, Me too!!

Member No.: 26

Guess we're at the beginning of this list too - teehee.......

We'll see all of ya around.......

--------------------
Beverly, DH Eje, and mom to PJ, 20 Leah, 18 Sara, 16 Anders, 5
and Emily, almost 2

"A mother holds her children's hands for just a little while, but she holds their hearts forever."
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gandhi
"Adolescence is a period of rapid changes. Between the ages of 12 and 17, for example, a parent ages as much as 20 years."
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQMSN
EmilysMom
Posted: Aug 31 2003, 08:05 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

We are at the beginning of the list too. Emily's was born on August 12, 2003!
maybaby2004
Posted: Aug 7 2004, 08:31 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 651

Leona was born May 6th 2004 at 4:39pm weighing 6lb 9oz. At her 2 month appointment she weighed 12lb 7oz, she is a very lovely baby, so much like her daddy she loves watching people and cooing at everyone, last night she slept in her own room for the 1st time and slept all through the night. She has been in hospital once, she got a kidney infection and was in hospital for 10 days, she goes back for regular check ups and to see if she needs medication...hopefully not. Her last visit was 26th July and so far shes in the clear. Now shes 3 months old and shes a piggy she loves eating she has bottles and rice and couldn't eat them fast enough lol she loves sitting in her baby chair sucking on her binky and then falling asleep wub.gif shes the best baby we could have wished for biggrin.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
Jeana

user posted image Jeremy Joseph

user posted image Leona Nicole 6/5/04 user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

9 months until Jeremy comes home

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

PMEmail Poster
loveydad
Posted: Aug 7 2004, 07:30 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Nicky was born on the 16th of August 2003 at 2:47 Am weighing 10 lbs 2 0z and was 21 inches long. He's really curious about the world, and he learns fast, but when he doesn't want to do it or it's frustrating, or you just PLAIN piss him off, watch out! That boy can scream. He's pretty mellow most of the time, unless you really do something awful (like take away his favorite toy, a plastic dump truck). He looks so much like my ex it's not even FUNNY.

He likes to eat baby yogurt, but more over he's a fan of stuff he can pick up (fruit, cheereos, cereal, cheese, ect) but he's also still eating Gerber. He loves meat and veggies (like most of us men!) and potatoes. Recently I fed him baked potato with Cheese on top and he stuffed his face saying "num num num nummmmmmmmm"
He was never breastfed, always had to be bottle fed. He can never get enough to eat it seems, and he's a big boy! (Last time he was weighed it was almost 30 lbs)

He'll watch a little bit of tv, but usually he's crawling around the house. He's a binky boy! He can stand alone but is still working on walking.

He's a sweetheart, thats most of what I can say! He'll give ya a big old kiss on the lips! (to anyone who stands still long enough!)
Nicky was born on the 16th of August 2003 at 2:47 Am weighing 10 lbs 2 0z and was 21 inches long. He's really curious about the world, and he learns fast, but when he doesn't want to do it or it's frustrating, or you just PLAIN piss him off, watch out! That boy can scream. He's pretty mellow most of the time, unless you really do something awful (like take away his favorite toy, a plastic dump truck). He looks so much like my ex it's not even FUNNY.

He likes to eat baby yogurt, but more over he's a fan of stuff he can pick up (fruit, cheereos, cereal, cheese, ect) but he's also still eating Gerber. He loves meat and veggies (like most of us men!) and potatoes. Recently I fed him baked potato with Cheese on top and he stuffed his face saying "num num num nummmmmmmmm"
He was never breastfed, always had to be bottle fed. He can never get enough to eat it seems, and he's a big boy! (Last time he was weighed it was almost 30 lbs)

He'll watch a little bit of tv, but usually he's crawling around the house. He's a binky boy! He can stand alone but is still working on walking.

He's a sweetheart, thats most of what I can say! He'll give ya a big old kiss on the lips! (to anyone who stands still long enough!)

Oh yeah, and he's been sleeping through the night for at least 7 months.

This post has been edited by loveydad on Aug 7 2004, 07:39 PM
RachelsMomma
Posted: Aug 27 2004, 10:40 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 703

Hello everyone!
I'm new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jill and I'm a SAHM to Rachel. She was born May 5, 2004 via c-section and was 9lbs 4oz at birth. She's my first child; DH and I were only planning on having one, but she has been so amazingly awesome that we've changed our minds and will try very soon to get pregnant again. Yes, they'll be very close in age. I am having a blast being with her every day and watching her attain her milestones. She's recently started rolling over and laughing all of the time. See you all around the forum.

--------------------
DD: Rachel, born May 5, 2004
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
MommyToAshley
Posted: Aug 27 2004, 10:51 AM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

wavey.gif Hello Jill and Welcome!

It's nice to meet you! Congrats to Rachel on all her new milestones, this is such a wonderful time to watch our little ones grow!

Good luck ttc!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
RachelsMomma
Posted: Aug 28 2004, 04:17 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 703

YEAH! Thanks Dee Dee. I love the pic of your daughter catching bubbles. smile.gif

--------------------
DD: Rachel, born May 5, 2004
user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Mommy2BAK
Posted: Nov 5 2004, 08:22 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 843

Hello Everyone!!
My DD Blakely Allison was born July 12, 2004. (The greatest day of my life) She is an awesome baby, she is my first child and I could have never imagined how much meaning this little baby could have brought to my life. When she was born she weighed 8lbs. and 6oz. and 21inches long. She was born hungry I tell you, I BF for 2 weeks strait! (I kid you not!) And I realized this baby was not getting full. The first time we fed her a bottle it was great, she ate 2oz and then was content. Her pediatrician said that Blakely was just under the 90th percentile. Blakely loves to be taked to. She will just lay there and coo and listen to me talk for an hour. My husband and I are just in awe of her. I cannot wait to have more, but I know that no two babies are alike, my next one will probaly have colic (knock on wood). But I want to make sure Blakely gets all the attention she deserves before we have another child. Anyway, she is only 3 months old so she doesn't really do too much yet. I'll keep you updated, but thats my Blakely! biggrin.gif

--------------------
~TAMARA~
Blessed mother to Blakely (7/12/04), Ayden (9/21/07), Addison and Avery (7/2/08)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
JilliansMom
Posted: Sep 1 2005, 11:45 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2,431

Hey everyone! I am new here, so I thought I would introduce myself!! happy.gif

I am Jamie (22), mommy to Jillian Brielle (6 weeks). She was born July 19th after a very long 2 days of labor, 2 hours of pushing that ended up in a c-section b/c she would descend through the birth canal! wacko.gif

But she's here now and happy and healthy and that's all that matters! wub.gif
Pics are in my siggy...and I can't wait to get to know you all!!!

~Jamie

--------------------
Jamie - 22
Married to Jeremy

user posted image

Our Baby Girl
Jillian Brielle
July 19th, 2005

Hoping to TTC again in the fall of 2007!
PMEmail Poster
DananaLuvsGabby
Posted: Oct 23 2005, 07:19 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2,696

Hey y'all! hismiley.gif I am the new kid on the block. My name is Dana and I am the loving mother to the most beautiful little girl that has ever taken a breath on this Earth, Ms. Gabriella Rayne. Ok, so I am a little bias. LOL! Anyways, she was born on July 21, 2005 at 8:53pm weighing in at 6lbs 130z and 19in long. I was induced at 38 weeks because of pregnancy induced hypertension. It was a long process. 18 hours from start to finish but in the end it was all worth it! wub.gif

Here is a pic of her when she was 3 days old.

user posted image

--------------------
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

PMEmail Poster
sweetlilysmom
Posted: Oct 24 2005, 09:03 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2,692

Hey everyone, I am Jen a 28yr old stay at home mom. I had my beautiful daughter Lily on 7-29-05 at 6:50pm. She was induced at 37weeks due to gestational diabeties and toxemia. I was on bedrest for from 7-11 to the day I delivered. She weighed a whopping 9lbs 8.7oz and she was 4 weeks early....I can only imaging if I had made it the full 40 weeks what she would have weighed laugh.gif ok so here are somenewborn pics and recent ones toouser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

--------------------

Lilypie Baby Ticker

PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
~Blessedmotherof7~
  Posted: Dec 2 2005, 12:28 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2,891

wavey.gif Hello/Hola

Every one I am new here

My Name is Maryam My DD name is Mary she was born July 6th 2005

She was 9lbs 2oz at birth and is now over 20lbs she is such a big girl EBF..

She is pretty ahead on her milestone she has been sitting up on her own for awhile now,In some kinda of rush she is are 7th And last edttion to are family.

I cant wait to get to know every one!!

tongue.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
PMEmail Poster
~tami~
Posted: Dec 16 2005, 09:25 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2,974

Hi,

I just found this board. My son was born on July 7 of this year. He's a big healthy boy at 18 lbs and 28". He was a month early so he has definitely made up for it. I work part-time in an office. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Tami
PMEmail Poster
flirtycuddle
Posted: Aug 1 2006, 02:54 PM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Member No.: 3,925

I just had my son July 12, 2006 and it has been one thing after another with him right now. I am hoping it all works out soon.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Jaleiyah's Mommy
Posted: Sep 8 2006, 06:08 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 5,191

Well I guess I can introduce myself and my daughter here. My angel was born on August 18th 2006 at 2:38 am. She is now 3 weeks old and shes growing very well after a slight breast feeding obstacle... She was 6 lbs 8 oz when she was born and at her 2 week checkup she was 7lbs 6 oz. She has such a strong little personality! I modeled for a while so I had a photographer of mine do her very first photoshoot when she was 4 days old so here's some pictures from that...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Miranda1127
Posted: Apr 11 2007, 07:48 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 10,470

More on Steven

He's not such a little man any more (well never really was). he is currently 8mo old (7-31-06) and is 19lbs and 29in. at birth he was 9.2lbs and 21in. he sleeps well wake only once at night for a little snack. he is the most pleasant baby have ever known. he laughs all the time (mostly at his big sis), and almost never cries.he is a rolling machine that just refuses to start the crawing process (ah well maybe we'll just skip it biggrin.gif ). he has just started to pull himself up not there yet but close. and is such a handsome little guy (see siggy to be wowed), and is the most wonderful guy i have ever known.

Thanks for letting me share

--------------------
Miranda- mommy to 2. my big girl is 5 and my little man is 10mo
Easter Pics How cute are they?!?
PM
Bigcurt
Posted: Sep 7 2007, 07:42 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 14,901

My little tater tot, Kaity Renee was born on August 21st, 2007...

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0144 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]