Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Better now . . .
Josie83
Posted: Dec 22 2004, 12:07 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 622

Okay I thought I'd just give those who are interested an update! Jason and I sorted everything out . . . he came home at half past nine and he was very apologetic! Apparently he had been talking to his brother Blaise about it all and realised what an idiot he had been. He told me that he was sorry that he had jumped to conclusions and that he had used Cassie against me, and that he realised how stupid he was being asking his two year old a question like that! Then he told me that he hates feeling that way but he can't help it and that he wouldn't get jealous about that stuff if he didn't love me so much, he started saying how he had heard that that Adam was making a play for me a while ago and he has seen the way he looks at me when we're out (aparently) and that's why he got annoyed. He says that he finds it hard to believe that I still want him somtimes and he just gets a bit insecure wacko.gif . We had a big talk and he says that he just sometimes worries that I'll get bored with him (I think his stupid male friends stupid comments may have something to do with this dry.gif ). I told him that I can't imagine ever getting bored with him but that even if I did, he should know I wouldn't go behind his back, I would telll him straight and I would NEVER cheat on him. Well, anyway, I've gone on long enough . . . let it just be said that we didn't go to bed on an argument! He really seemed sorry and I felt bad because I didn't realise he felt that way about me. So some good has come out of it! xx
PMEmail Poster
My2Beauties
Posted: Dec 22 2004, 12:14 PM
Quote Post

My Baby Girls!!!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 467

I think I missed something but I'm glad everything is OK now!

--------------------
LeaAnn, wife to Brian (05/21/2005)
Mommy to Hanna Marie (11/14/2003)
Mommy to Aubrey Lynn (05/01/2007)
Step-mommy to Desiree Ann (11/14/1995)
user posted image

My MySpace Page
PM
DansMom
Posted: Dec 22 2004, 01:00 PM
Quote Post

kids keep you young!

Member No.: 223

I'm glad he came to his senses---he just needed to fume a bit. We all have those weird feelings sometimes. It's clear that you are devoted to each other---hopefully he'll trust that more as time goes on.

--------------------
Tracy, George and Daniel (11/25/02)
user posted image

PMEmail Poster

Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Dec 22 2004, 01:11 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 235

Thanks for the update! I'm glad things are better and some good came out of the argument/situation. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Josie83
Posted: Dec 22 2004, 02:38 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Thanks me too! happy.gif rolleyes.gif thumb.gif Thanks again fo all your help . . . smile.gif xx
PMEmail Poster
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Dec 22 2004, 03:11 PM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Member No.: 788

I'm glad you got it all worked out! I hate going to bed mad... we usually get our arguments worked out before we fall asleep because I lie there awake thinking about it until I can't stand it anymore! rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM
ediep
Posted: Dec 22 2004, 04:57 PM
Quote Post

Jason's mommy

Member No.: 81

I was wondering what happened when he came home last night. I knew he just needed time to think and sort it out in his mind first. I'm glad his bro is a good guy and helped him see that he was acting silly.

SOOOOOO happy that everything worked out

--------------------
~*~*~*~Edie, Jason 9/23/02, and Emma 11/19/06~*~*~*~

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post
PMAOLYahoo
Josie83
Posted: Dec 23 2004, 02:21 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

QUOTE (ediep @ Dec 22 2004, 07:57 PM)
I was wondering what happened when he came home last night. SOOOOOO happy that everything worked out

Aw thanks! Blaise has his uses . . . xx
PMEmail Poster
Lollie
Posted: Dec 23 2004, 10:31 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Hi Josie.... wink.gif

I have been catching up with the posts and I'm so happy for you that everything has been sorted out. thumb.gif Next time soemthing like this happens...I'll sort him out for you...LOL rolling_smile.gif

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0135 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]